Klasse Sealant Glaze over Meg's Machine Glaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klasse Sealant Glaze over Meg's Machine Glaze

I'm planning on claying the doors and going over the hood, top, and trunk with Meg's 80 to take out the swirls then work on any stains and/or trouble spots. Finish with Meg's Machine Glaze then Klasse Sealant Glaze and Polycharger on top. Or should I just stick with Meg's and go with Polymer Sealant/Polycharger or NXT 2.0//Polycharger on top of the Machine Glaze? Forego Meg's and go with Klasse AIO then Klasse Sealant Glaze? I've used almost everything on Meg's consumer line, some on the pro line, but not really familiar with Klasse or how compatible the two might be.
    CRAB CAB Intake, Orange Dart Overlays, Orange Calipers, VMS 93 Tune
    Soon to come: GT-R exhaust, Orange GXP Overlays

Re: Klasse Sealant Glaze over Meg's Machine Glaze

I think any of the combos you listed above should work. I use Meg's stuff myself but have heard very good things about Klasse. I don't think you'll run into any issues using different brands.

Comment

Take a look at ZAINO wax products. I use them exclusively on my Vette and G6. Good stuff and easy on and easy off. http://www.zainostore.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; here is a picture of the Vette all waxed up. The paint job is 28 years old by the way.

Comment

They will work fine together, so use whatever combo you feel like. The main advantage of the SG is that you can layer it without taking off previous layers, so people like to use that to build up layers and get incredible gloss. But you could use a poly/megs combo with NXT for the final layer or you could put SG over that as well. The megs stuff can be layered but it will take off some of the previous, but with the poly added if you let it fully cure then it wont' be as much of an issue. I prefer Megs glazes though as a preference but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Been doing a little research and testing. I think I'm sticking with Meg's even though I'll have to do a little more upkeep. Getting a Meg's G110 buffer then claying, cleaning, Meg's 80 to remove swirls, Machine Glaze, Synthetic Glaze maybe w/Polycharger, NXT 2.0/Gold Class on top.

I just cleaned, polished, and waxed. The hood and front bumper got NXT which shined up really nice since it's technically a sealant, not a wax. I added 2 coats of Gold Class on top which filled in the swirls a little more and gave the white a depth the NXT didn't. The rest of the car got NXT all around and looks great. Can't wait to get the G110 and get rid of the factory swirls. Gonna be a lot of work but I thinks it's worth it in the end.
          CRAB CAB Intake, Orange Dart Overlays, Orange Calipers, VMS 93 Tune
          Soon to come: GT-R exhaust, Orange GXP Overlays

Comment

You could use AIO and follow that up with Megs fine polish and glaze, the #7 glaze is amazing stuff. Then that would cut down on your overall work. Depending on how good of a job the factory did installing your swirl option. Meg #80 and 83 are a fantastic combo. But good luck either way.

Comment

I tried some M95 and found that its far better than m80/83 in my opinion. If you have a chance I would try some M80 and some M95 and see which one you like better.
              Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

M95 is far more aggressive, but I agree it is a good product. Although I use SFX-1 if I need something with more bite, it works better on rotary but for dual action it works good. If you like M95 you'll probably like M105 better, it leaves a much nicer finish compared to 95.

Comment

Working...
                X