More Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Problems

It seems more and more little problems is servicing recently I just fix that P0010 code problem now I want to use it took a for a drive got a car wash and clean my car and what happens it won't start. I don't know wtf is going on but nightmare never ends with my G6.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Re: More Problems

that sucks. you must have a haunted g6. u could have a dead cell in the battery. if thats true then its under warranty. but i feel for you. it sucks
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

I had that same kinda problem a while back, it turned out it was 1 faulty spark plug and i know this sounds ridiculous but after I put in a new one it never happened again.

Comment

Actually about 2.5 years ago I was stranded in a gasoline station similar thing happened shut off the car put some gas on the car and then after that it won't freaking start and it was a spark plug problem!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

ok here now the problems the battery was almost gone and Fuel pump modulator needs to be replace that is an expensive item. This really sucks and I am really having no luck with this car.

Comment

I'm not sure but I think we don't have lemon laws in Canada?

I would totally give GM Canada a call by now.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
              I'm not sure but I think we don't have lemon laws in Canada?

I would totally give GM Canada a call by now.
              well....I don't think they can do anything for me basically until the decide to give up on me again. Going to the dealer just waste my time you tell them the problem they will probably say we can't find the problem. If you want to play the game with them decide not to pickup the car until it is fix well I cannot afford to do that because I need my car every day goto work and I don't plan on taking the bus from Scarborough to Mississauga.

Comment

Ask them for a rental. It's in the warranty policy that if they can't give your car back at the promised time, they'll cover rental charges.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                X