Cargo Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo Net

Anyone have a Part Number or a Source for the Trunk Cargo Net? I got Jipped and didnt get one. and the Dealer wants 45 bucks for it.

Or anyone know a place online to buy one?

why didn't you ask the dealer for the part number? when you get the part number you can put it into http://www.gmpartsdirect.com and see what they want for it.

Comment

eBay?

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
        why didn't you ask the dealer for the part number? when you get the part number you can put it into http://www.gmpartsdirect.com and see what they want for it.
        Guess I will have to call tommrrow again.. cant seem to get the guy I was talking to before that said it was 45. This guy says they are special order and dont have a part number and has no price.. Imma call a differant dealership.. this one sucks that i bought it from. Dont ever buy a car in oklahoma from Hudiburg Auto Group.

Comment

cargo net

I know this is somewhat of a old post but was wondering if you got your net for the rear. I bought from the same people you did, and my G6 was missing it also. I was looking around,, and they had stuffed the netting in the left side of the cargo hole, where the fuse box is. It was brand new and never been used still in plastic bag. So yours might be hiding in the same spot too.

Comment

Good information, and Welcome!
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Are you talking about the two side nets??
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

that was what i was talking about. The two side nets were hid in the area where the side fuse's are. They were stuffed below the fuse box.
                Thanks for the welcome, I just bought my g6 a couple of weeks ago, and have fell in love with the way it runs, handle's, and ride's. Couldnt ask for a better car for the price, in my book anyway..lol...

Comment

Yea I need more of those plastic clips that the nets attach too. Mine are almost stripped from taking them off so many times.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

My old mustang had one that went accross the back.
                    Wish ours had one like that.....hhhmmmmmmm
                    That gives me an idea!! :smoke:

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                      My old mustang had one that went accross the back.
                      Wish ours had one like that.....hhhmmmmmmm
                      That gives me an idea!! :smoke:
                      I bought the trunk liner, went to home depot and bought a rubber mat (you know the ones you buy for the doors), a big one like 14 feet long.

I put it under my trunk liner with the long end folding out the back. So when i want to put something heavy in the car, i flip out the excess of the carpet and it makes a nice protector from my trunk down to my bumper. Load with ease!

Now to keep stuff there, folding back the 2 ft of floor mat i have left seems to keep the loose things pretty much immobile
                      Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Comment

looking at this post i have my car almost 6 months. went out side to see if i had cargo nets. they were under the spare tire with the front tag bracket. nice of the dealer to let me know they were there huh?

Comment

Membership here has its privilages :smoke:

MODS:

Comment

didnt you have to order ur nets though???? cuz when i ordered my car it was a option...so if you said yes dont you think you would have been looking for them right away??? lol
                            what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

I didnt order any nets but it may have been an option with my GT....
                              I forgot. SOunds good though. I use them damn nets all the time.
                              Got a football and pillow on one side and a blanket on the other.

You can never be to prepaired to throw a football or get a nap -I always say!

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                              X