24designs.net custom badges do fit front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24designs.net custom badges do fit front bumper

they maybe different sizes with the orignal arrows but these are not overlays they are replacements

note: scotch taped to arrow to show size not installed yet, i know its a little crooked.

Re: 24designs.net custom badges do fit front bumper

thats cool looking
    good find

Originally posted by acxdarlene
    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

nice work

Dark Steel Gray Metallic 2.4 litre ecotec, 5% lumar tint on the back, Luminics Ultra White 5150k headlights, 12" Kicker Comp VR sub, 300.1 Rockford Fosgate amp, K & N Drop in air filter, Leds under dash and in trunk, Debadged, Red Calipers, Black Overlays on Emblems.

Comment

I know a friend that would buy a Pontiac just to be able to put that sticker on...
        COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
        Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
        MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
        Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

What kinda dummy would put a transformer sticker on their car??
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
            its not a sticker, its a badge repalcement
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

=)

On topic...I'ma need to get me one of those
              '07 White G6 'vert - Debadged, tinted, K&N Typhoon Intake, painted calipers
              '83 Jeep CJ7 - Mostly custom
              '06 Subaru WRX STI - Stock

Comment

I don't know. Let me see that mustang Pooners.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                  I don't know. Let me see that mustang Pooners.

thats his wifes car

his car has it on the steering wheel

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

owned
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

That looks sweet! Now that I know those fit both on the front and back, that means now its time for me to order some! So do the new emblems look just like the stock ones?(as far as thinckness and all that)

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

they are a little thinner than stock

Comment

I just ordered the front bumper one, and the steering wheel one. My question is, how hard will/is it going to be to take off the stock steering wheel emblem and replace it with the new one? I love these emblems, can't wait to install them. Any help getting the steering wheel emblem off would be a great help. After I'm done, I'll write up a review and a how to, for those who'll need one.
                          Looks like a Saturday project...... Shh....don't tell Pooner's. LOL
                          Just-Another Ma......nic Saturday, wish it was Sunday, cus that's my funday, oouuu a oouuu..
                          ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

Originally posted by coveg6
                            they are a little thinner than stock
                            That's not too bad.....so all in all, do you think that its worth the money then for the custom emblems?? I probably won't get them for the front, but for the rear instead....

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

i dont mind the cost of the item itself but the $6 for shipping on an item that was weight on padded envelope is .1ounce a stamp can mail this so kinda getting screwed in the shipping dept. a plastic stamping device and a graphic cutting machine and you can make them too. id say that for $28 it cost me probably cost him somewhere under $5 so he's getting a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X