My poor car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor car

What is my life coming to? The interior is covered in doghair, and the side door holder has a bottle of my girlfriend's lotion. Not to mention the screws in the cupholder I need to put back in!

Ah well, I love the girl and the dog is awesome. I guess it ain't that bad I'm not sure why but he insisted on sleeping like that while I drove around to do some stuff. Thats my 10 week old pup Cash in case you didn't see my other posts.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Re: My poor car

we're worth it
    Originally posted by jeffro
    nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

Sure, it's your "girlfriend's" lotion

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

hahahahahah. Assholes. All of you.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Nice....
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

that reminded me from a scene of Jeff Dunham. i cant find a video clip of just the joke but its in this vid
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjMgbRUsZM

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

My dog always goes ridin with me too. I'm lonely and single so I take my dog The joys of owning a toy poodle he's only 8 pounds and he's a non-shedding dog. The only bad part about him is he is such a showoff in my car barking non-stop at people coming close or within 10 feet.

Comment

I like to take my dog places if I can. This little guys young so I'm trying to get him used to riding around. Hes so chill though. Look at that picture, he doesn't give 2 shits about it. I felt bad cuz he gets crated during the day and I didn't wanna put him back in so off we went.

Comment

Originally posted by scuba264
                      I like to take my dog places if I can. This little guys young so I'm trying to get him used to riding around. Hes so chill though. Look at that picture, he doesn't give 2 shits about it. I felt bad cuz he gets crated during the day and I didn't wanna put him back in so off we went.
                      My dog is a spoiled brat! As soon as I leave my car he starts crying it almost sounds like somebody is getting rapped Then he sits up in my back window like a cat The only thing that drives me nuts is as soon as he sees me start walking back to car he starts clawing my windows. I get scared when he does that becuase I have tint fim on my windows.

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Yep. Still assholes.

Comment

brushing the pup will get rid of the hair. have to do it almost daily tho
                              i put seat covers on my seats when my dogs go places, helps cut down on how far the hair goes.
                              bein a husky, hes gonna get hairy, so id suggest clippin when its hot, when hes older of course. hell feel better when its hot, n youll have less hair to deal with

thats almost the only way i can keep my chow/cocker spaniel mix. i wont go into detail on how much he sheds. hes so bad he stays clipped year round

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                              no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Working...
                              X