Brake Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Pedal

Does Anybodys Brake pedal shake and sound loose when you take your foot off of it because mine does and it is really annoying, especially when I have the radio down and the a/c off because I want to hear the engine.

Does that happen when it's wet and raining? If so, then mine does too!

Mikey

Comment

If I push mine down and release it really quick it makes a weird noise, but that's normal I think. If I let it off slowly, there's no noise.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Do you have the adj. petals?
        2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

^ I don't
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I've never noticed that.

Comment

I have the adjusting pedals and it feels like the pedal itself is loose not the whole system. I haven't driven any other G6's so i wouldn't know if its normal.It happens even if it isn't wet. I did mention it once when i took it to the dealership but the, "inapproapriate word" ,didn't bother checking it. I haven't checked but does it have some screws or something i could tighten.

Comment

Working...
              X