X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For All You Photoshop Buffs....

These wheels

heres my car

I know its not much to work with, but anything helps! Thanks in advance guys.

My progression thread
    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Re: For All You Photoshop Buffs....

Those rims look like the Solstice rims. I like.

Comment

Bon Apetit!

Comment

Originally posted by jessebkr87
        My goal was to get the Bonneville GXP rims. After searching for countless hours I found these, which are near identical, minus the replicated hex bolts near the lip of the rim

My progression thread
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light

Comment

Originally posted by DJV
          Bon Apetit!

Awesome! thanks man
          Any chance you could make them a tad bigger? Say the area of 18's or 19's???

My progression thread

Comment

Originally posted by bigs4610
            My goal was to get the Bonneville GXP rims. After searching for countless hours I found these, which are near identical, minus the replicated hex bolts near the lip of the rim

Check out autopartsfair.com They've got a lot of 18" Bonneville rims

Comment

Originally posted by DJV
              Originally posted by bigs4610

Check out autopartsfair.com They've got a lot of 18" Bonneville rims
              Sweet thanks man, I'll have to check it out. I really like the depth of these rims. They kind of give that widebody look, ya kno? Idk how to explain it really, they would just make the 6 look buff. lol if that makes sense

My progression thread

Comment

those look really good on there, i like them
                look a lot like mine, but shinier, love it

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Working...
                X