Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINDSOR ANYBODY??

Anybody from WINDSOR ONTARIO???
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Re: WINDSOR ANYBODY??

I'm from SAINT JOHN NEW BRUNSWICK at least were both from Canada
    2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
    Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

I passed through Windsor once in my G6. Does that count?

I think there's another member from Windsor here, but I can't remember his name.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I've been to Windsor several times, does that count?

No.

I will be in halifax this week tho... driving too.
        mods
        newf: loads sure by' buddy wha? lard tundrin' me old trout son buddy der luh.
        translated: all of them.

Comment

...Cobalt?

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i have been to windsor before and it is sweet.... i love the strip clubs there...

one shot girl sat down with us for about 2 hours (my buddy bought the tray). she said that they pay for her college. she was SMOKIN HOT, Naked TOO! just hanging out.

also i was a little thrown off by laying back on the stage with a quarter in my mouth (luney or tuney)...

Windsor = Sweet Time!

Comment

The clubs are a blast......which clubs did you go to when you were here?
              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Haha, I thought you were talkin about the Whisky. Canadian Whisky is pretty good IMO. Never been further into Canada than the falls though.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Haha, just got back from Windsor this past weekend. Buddie's bachelor party. That was a blast. The clubs are just as awesome as the strip clubs. We hit up Cheetahs and the girls are smokin hot. Did I mention the girls were really really really really hot?

Tip: get passes to the clubs and strip clubs earlier in the day.

Windsor = FUN! (but bring a lot of cash you don't want to have anymore. )

G6P Folding@Home Thread

Comment

I've seen the Windsor sign lots of times. I'm from Cambridge. Hey look.......There's Windsor. Oh, wow
                    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Comment

Working...
                    X