Coming Soon to the Malibu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon to the Malibu

Got some things in store for the Bu this week. Pooners CRAB intake is on it's way. I'll make sure to take pictures and do a write-up for him and the rest of you!

I also just ordered this (Kenwood DDX512)! It looks like Kenwood worked out the kinks with the new firmware. It has a USB 2.0 which was a huge selling point. Might be awhile before that gets installed though. I don't feel like doing any modifications to my interior myself anymore- I'd rather pay for it. I was quoted about $300 for install. That includes the PAC steering wheel interface, the GM wiring harness, the Dash kit, antenna adapter, and the install itself. Does that seem like a fair price, I did?

Re: Found this in my pictures folder

This was a picture taken right before I signed the papers to buy the car. Sadly, its the only one I have

Comment

Re: Coming Soon to the Malibu

Very nice to both Would love to see pics after the install.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

double-din = awesome!

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

Congratz on ur purchase !! Yay for Malibus!!
          Benny
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3162767

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx SS - *Wagon Mafia*: Dr. Speed Airbox, Intake Resonator Delete, Mobil1, PowerSlot Slotted Rotors, Hawk Performance Brakes Pads, 18 x 8.0 Konig Theory in Graphite, 235/50/ZR18 BFGoodrich G-Force, 10K Banbo H11 HID Kit, 2.5K Noyka Fogs, 35% 3M Tint, Smoked-Out Tails, Shorty Vette Antenna, 12" Hifonics Atlas enclosed in a ported box, 1501D MTX D-Class Amp, RF Cap, RF 0 Gauge Wire, 1" Kenwood KFC-ST30 Tweeters

Comment

how you doin'???

looks great. sweet Bu. and the screen will be awesome!!
            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Good looking car.
              Do what you like. Like what you do.

Comment

Have received one of the two goodies for the weekend!! I'll be going in Saturday to have the Double-Din installed!!! I must say Etronics.com ships very very quickly, even with regular ground. I ordered Monday night at like 10pm and I had it delivered to my door on Thursday at 10am.

I got qouted $250-$300 for the install...includes the PAC-steering wheel, Gm harness, dash kit, antenna dapter and the actual installation. Does that seem about right??

Comment

Yeah, that seems fair. $60 for steering kit controls, another $35 for the ddin dash kit probably, $15 for the harness/antenna adapter, and an hour - hour half of labor.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

for the record we need more pics of that silver sedan!!!!
                    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

There will be plenty of pics taken this weekend! There will be even more pics if I get the CRAB tomorrow (which I am hoping

Comment

there had better be
                        2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

Did u get it yet??
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

AHHHH nice....i had the sedan and the maxx next to 1 another and had to chose lol Silver is the Shit tho , nice choice
                            Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3059626

Comment

Originally posted by MAXXDOUT
                              AHHHH nice....i had the sedan and the maxx next to 1 another and had to chose lol Silver is the Shit tho , nice choice
                              Yeah silver is nice... if white is unavailable....
                              2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

Working...
                              X