Headlight change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight change?

I just took apart my headlight and am trying to decide if I want to leave the orange cover on my turn signal or buy a bulb that is chrome colored and lights up orange. What do you think?
    Leave it stock
    0%
    Remove amber cover & leave side marker
    0%
    Leave front and remove side
    0%
    take them both off
    0%
    2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

I say leave it, but that's just me.

Comment

did you paint them or are they still chrome... if chrome I say leave it, if black (since you have a white car) chrome bulb!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I say take it out, itl look real clean without the yellow up front
        Originally posted by colinpeddle
        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
        That here, by G6er law, we lie
        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

They will be painted but not black. Taking to a body shop to have them colormatched white.
          2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Take photos of what it looks like... Does it look like a mini headlight?

John
            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I'll have to get some to show you. The next time my engine goes out I'll stop by autozone. Luckily I have one about a mile from the station.

Comment

Well lets see them!

Comment

orange= tEH Gay!!

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

BUt leaving the orange peice out looks t3h gayest!!1 I contimeplated filling in the piece on the side... but fug it, I just smokend em both over a tad.
                    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

We need good pictures to be the judge.... So about those?

Comment

Still waiting to get out.

Comment

Finally got out to Autozone and here's the goodies I came back with.
                          Silverstar chrome bulbs that light up amber. When turned off they kind of have a blue tint to them.

The side marker is a super-bright amber led replacement.

Whatcha think.

Sorry for the bad pics. All I have right now is a camera phone

Comment

So little.... Are you putting the side amber in and leaving the front out?

What is the finish on the inside of the front amber? Chrome?

Comment

Haden't really thought about removing the side reflector until I saw the replacement LED's. Still not sure if I want to. Here are my options:

1. leave it like stock
                              2. remove front amber cover and leave side marker
                              3. leave front and remave side
                              4. take them both off...naked is the way to go

I would amend my poll but can't figure out how to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X