Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am hosting a tattoo party October 11th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hosting a tattoo party October 11th!

Looking to get some new ink, or thinking about getting your first piece?? Well no time like the present! After going to my first one over 2 years ago i have been wanting to host one. Well that date is finally set! There are only so many he can do in 1 day, so if you are definitely interested in partaking in this awesome event, please let me know as soon as possible.

I locked in the 11th of October for the Tattoo Party. Also if there is enough people that want tattoos, it will carry into sunday. But definitely on Saturday, all day. He will show up at my house and tattoo all day until everyone is done. There will be drinks and food provided all day as well.. Probably just do burgers and such on the grill.

If you have a specific design/idea get me a copy of it and i will give it to Dink (artist) and he can redraw it and price it out for you. He will also take ideas/pics on site and will have books with pics and designs in them. So how ever you would like to work it. But like i said, if you know what you want to get, he can price out ahead of time.

As soon as you know if you definitely are getting a tattoo, please let me know so i can add you to the list.

He does have Myspace Page, look in my friends for Clicky .
    He has some pictures of his work added to his page.

If you have never been to one, i highly suggest you come out! I have been to 3 so far and am now hosting my own. I dont think i would ever pass a tattoo party up! Even if you are not interested in a tattoo, please come on out and enjoy the day with us.
    It should be a good time!

Please contact me if you plan to attend!

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Re: I am hosting a tattoo party October 11th!

yah i just read this on myspace. wish i could come . i have a bunch of ideas that i want done.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

dang wish i wasnt starting a new job and was closer...my wife has been wanting one as well as me

Comment

Very cool! Kyle are you gonna get a tat of the dirty hussy on your butt?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

danggit Kyle, you live too far away
          i still need to get mine finished. been procrastinating

Originally posted by acxdarlene
          no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

i want these, but there is a few other i want that in my head

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
              i want these
              I just killed one of these in my work van yesterday.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                dang wish i wasnt starting a new job and was closer...my wife has been wanting one as well as me
                she can still come if she wants. I'm sure toyz wouldn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                  yah i kill those all the time. wd-40 and BBQ lighter

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    Originally posted by popsicle
                    yah i kill those all the time. wd-40 and BBQ lighter
                    Awesome!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

BUMP!!

Anyone coming???
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

i would love to come but im a little to far

Comment

Working...
                        X