gmpartsdirect grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmpartsdirect grills

so i have a question if i order the black lower recessed grills from gmpartsdirect.com it says quantity 1 that mean just 1 set right? not just 1.... also the black ones they are the ones that are powercoated and not plastic, cuz i just got the uppers from mike aka GTPGuy82 so now i need the lowers

Re: gmpartsdirect grills

Yeah, I would assume that it means 1 set of two....if it was just one actuall grill, I think it would say either a "L" or "R" for either side of the car...just my thought

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

thanks i ordered them the other day so ill see when they come in

Comment

Originally posted by midnightG6GT
        thanks i ordered them the other day so ill see when they come in
        Cool, let us know when you get them in and if the di indeed come in a pair just so that other forum members know if they plan on ordering them also

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Yeah I'm almost 100% sure its 1 set of 2. If it wasn't, it would make the price for uppers and lowers combined at over a grand.
          Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
          I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
            Yeah I'm almost 100% sure its 1 set of 2. If it wasn't, it would make the price for uppers and lowers combined at over a grand.
            No kidding! That would be outragous! If that were the case, then no one would be buying the grills at all!

Comment

exactly. Even with price cuts I still spent 400 combined for my upper and lowers.
              Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
              I <3 Cody.

No homo.
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

what do the black lower recessed grills look like? and do they make grills that are like the stock top ones that are black mesh but for the lower grills?

Comment

Working...
                X