NEWBIE W/ SOME NEW PICS OF THE SS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBIE W/ SOME NEW PICS OF THE SS !!!

Well i just wanted to show off the ride a lil more since im still new. I hope u all enjoy
    Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3059626

Re: NEWBIE W/ SOME NEW PICS OF THE SS !!!

Very nice . Second one is my favorite.
    Image Hosting

Comment

nice f'n bowtie decal on your mirror.

I WANT ONE

btw nice airport. makes BWI look like an ant
      WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0

I WANT ONE
        that looks sweet.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Nice Chevy you got there....What, no snow on the ground yet Living where you do, I guess you know what a Walter Snowfighter is

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanvette1975
            Nice Chevy you got there....What, no snow on the ground yet Living where you do, I guess you know what a Walter Snowfighter is
            No snow yet but there will be snow pics lol...a WHAT FIGHTER ??? lolol
            Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
              Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0

I WANT ONE
              that looks sweet.
              Thanks guys .... yes the bowtie is sweet esp. how it blends in, alot of ppl dont even notice that so i picd it

Comment

The Walter Snow Fighter is a purpose built snowplow that was used in Upstate NY and New England. Check out this site: http://www.roodness.com/walter.html This guy lives not toooo far from you and collects them. My in laws used to live in Boonville, NY.

Comment

Oh yea ... ive seen those b4 , but we havent had snow like that here in a LOOOOOONG time for those bad boys to come out n play lol

Comment

i love the 3rd pic. the plants make a cool affect. sweet ride

edit: 800th post
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Thanks , i was tryin to get that Different kinda pic u know Gloomy day here but they came out decent. Congrats on ur 800 posts

Comment

Originally posted by MAXXDOUT
                        This is my fav

Nice ride, Looks realll clean.

I have a lil idea for u... what u think about black door handles?? i think it would set it off

My progression thread
                        Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
                        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
                        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
                        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
                        Down the Road: WAMS tune

Comment

EHH NAHH ...but i did think of doin my mirrors all black then pulling off the bowtie stickers that r on there , leaving a silver bowtie on the black mirror . ????? Thought on that ????

Comment

Looks good. I looked at one while shopping and got the 6.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                              Looks good. I looked at one while shopping and got the 6.
                              Thanks ... i looked at the g6 gtp as well . All the rides we got on this site are pretty dam sweet in their own unique way

Comment

Working...
                              X