Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Commie Liberals, but I would vote for this guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Commie Liberals, but I would vote for this guy.

http://mcteague.ca/WebPages/gas_price_today.htm

Bookmark it. It's actually pretty accurate.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: I hate Commie Liberals, but I would vote for this guy.

Regardless of whether you can afford today's gas prices or not, the truth is free-market capitalism often failed when it comes to the oil industry. The retail price for gas is generally based on corporate greed rather than economic factors.

Comment

if u think that's bad, think of all the people who lost all that money, and all the people who could no longer afford to retire after the PC's taxed the income trusts. i can't vote for a guy like that. and all the rumors of what he does after dark to sheep, yicks! farmers lock up your fences!

My other car is a truck

Comment

If I think what's bad?

Income trusts have been discussed. I don't think he did it to piss people off. He did it because the tax base from corporations was about to disappear, which would have hit everyone as taxes would have had to go up on a more general basis. I certainly don't want to pay more so that someone else can afford to retire.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

u wouldn't think that if ur aboot to retire. or when the day comes.
          he was going to do that all along, just lied about it.

My other car is a truck

Comment

I really need to pay closer attention to Canadian politics. I would love to jump in and talk here but I'd be retarted to even try
            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
            2005 CGM GTO.
            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Garret
              u wouldn't think that if ur aboot to retire. or when the day comes.
              he was going to do that all along, just lied about it.
              How do you know he was going to do it all along?

He did it after some of the largest corporations in the country announced they were going to convert to income trust status. That meant BILLIONS in lost tax revenue. That means that I would have been stuck paying extra taxes so that people could take advantage of the system. I'm sorry, but he did the right thing.

sigpic

Comment

Both Bell and Telus had announced they were going to convert to income trusts. These are two of the largest companies in Canada. Rest assured there were many more planning to follow suit.

I would have done the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                X