Picked up the wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up the wheels

Picked up the wheels today... now I just need some tires...

(Yes, I have the rest of the car already! )

Mikey

Yayy.. Looks good..

but they are stock ones?

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I'm selling mine for $700 if anyones interested haha
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
        Yayy.. Looks good..

but they are stock ones?
        They are OEM if that's what you mean... I can't wait to get rid of my 10 spoke painted rims...

Mikey

Comment

Are they chrome covers over an alumnium wheel? i.e. is the chrome removable?
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

They look like my stock wheels, so I beleive the are the chrometechs which have the plastic over aluminum. Look in really nice shape. Good deal, they'll look much better on your car.
            Hey, this is Amanda, check out my G6 Coupe on cardomain.com It has a cool wing from spoilers-direct.com. Motegi Racing DV5 chrome 18x8's and Kuhmo SPT performance tires. I'll be adding eibach prokit in the near future.

Comment

Can we get some pics behind the chrome.....?
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by mikey
                Originally posted by HottG6Mama
                Yayy.. Looks good..

but they are stock ones?
                They are OEM if that's what you mean... I can't wait to get rid of my 10 spoke painted rims...

Mikey

Aka Stock rims.. on the GT? But I see that's not what you have

They are gonna look sweet on your car.

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Congrats, stock or not they are a nice wheel.

Comment

I have those wheels on my GT and i must say, they are one of the best looking OEM wheels out there. Ofcourse that is just my opinion. :smoke:
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Yup, they will look good! Wonder what people would think if they saw my bu rollin on Pontiac rims (the thought caught my mind multiple times). :P
                      Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

nice rims...

bro as those on his GT..

You Don't Work, You Don't Eat, You Don't Grind, You Don't Shine

Comment

Noah, you selling your stock rims or the Black ones. I know a while ack you were getting rid of the blacks but I thought you changed your mind.
                          2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

^^^^^ Nevermind. Just checked out the rest of the forum and got my answer.
                            2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuMaxx
                              Yup, they will look good! Wonder what people would think if they saw my bu rollin on Pontiac rims (the thought caught my mind multiple times). :P
                              Why not get those HHR rims...? They are identical, or almost identical to the G6 GT rims, except for the center cap!

Mikey

Comment

Working...
                              X