Windshield Wipers Blades???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield Wipers Blades???

Has anyone replace there winshield wipers, my stock ones are falling apart (rubber falling off) and the car is not even a year old. It will be on the September 28th. Does any know if there is a warranty for this? Not sure if there is a one year warranty on them
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Re: Windshield Wipers Blades???

Its wear and tear. Just like brakes, they won't cover it. There not too much though.
    Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
    I <3 Cody.

No homo.
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

In the two years I've owned the Malibu, I've replaced them three times. It happens.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

The funny thing is about them i barely used them. I literally dont use them i have rain-x on the windshield and never turn them on i think its bullshit going to call the dealer monday
        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Not to be a dick but good luck with that one. Even if you never use them. They have been on the car for a year in the snow, salt, and throughout the whole summer in the heat of the sun. They won't do anything except say "well we can change them for $x dollars".

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
          i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

just go to wal-mart, pep boys or an auto store and buy them. the dealer definitely wont cover them. and they willl charge you 30 dollars per blade
            2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
            2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
            613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
            11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
            New numbers coming soon........

Comment

12 month 12 thousand mile warrenty on wiper blades
              thats how long GM will warrenty them for

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Are you serious?

Shit in that case I need new ones, I'm at 5 months 10950 miles. Free wiper blades for me lol.

I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

I've owned my car a year and changed them out three times. Stock ones, Rain X and now the ANCO's are wearing down. I need to get myself some Bosch's. I had them on my 3000gt didn't have to change them once in the two years I owned it. But hey, if you can get them warrantied, then definitely do it!
                  2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                    Are you serious?

Shit in that case I need new ones, I'm at 5 months 10950 miles. Free wiper blades for me lol.
                    yes i am serious

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Shit im going to the dealers for this one......Does it say in the owners manual of the car about this?

Comment

You don't have to use them to wear them out. Dry rot will do it as well.
                        Do what you like. Like what you do.

Comment

I relieze that the car is kept inside for most part of the day....its just poor quality man. If theres a warrenty for it theres no problem then. We'll see what they say tomorrow

Comment

get rain-X

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

already applied it to the window

Comment

Working...
                              X