Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 6, our chevelle and my dads new bike

Heres my car...

its been raining the past few days here in michigan...
    AHH i hate seeing my car that dirty.
    and now for the good stuff
    72' Chevelle

ZZ4 350 turn key crate motor from GMPP... wish he woulda put more HP in it. I was mad lol

Moms impala

and the new toy

The paint job is meant to be rustic lookin, it was clear coated at first, but then they buffed it out and added some wear spots in random areas of the bike. It looks amazing in person

My progression thread
    Car: Black 2007 G6 V6 Sedan
    Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
    In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
    Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light
    Down the Road: WAMS tune

Re: My 6, our chevelle and my dads new bike

Sweet rides. I love Chevelles. My cousin had a '69 (hahaha, 69) Chevelle SS Candy Apple Red. That thing was killer.

Anyways, aboard. You got quite a few other MI'ers out there, so get to having some meets.

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

is it bad that i was looking more at the impala than the chevelle?

nice cars though, but i have a soft spot for ltz impalas

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

Lol no its ok. I do the same thing. I love that car!

My progression thread
        Done: Debadged, 20% tint, Stage 3/4 CRAB Intake, 08 radio w/aux, leather wheel and radio controls, DDM Tuning 6K HID's
        In Process (waiting on the install): Black Window Trim, GTP rims, Red painted Calipers
        Near Future: Red Angel Eyes, Cquence rotors, color matched headlights, LED tails+3rd brake light

Comment

VERY nice rides!!! Love the paint job on the chevelle.
          The zz4 is a wicked motor. My ex has the same in his 69 C10, n the truck is just straight bad
          The bikes nice too. Keep up the good work on them!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
          no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

love the Chevelle, and that 350 is nice motor. and i really like that old school lookin bike, its sweet. my grandma has a 72 Chevelle SS with a 350 crate, it moves. hers is royal blue with black racing stripes
            oh and

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Nice set of rides.
              Do what you like. Like what you do.

Comment

Put a 396 in that thing!

I meant the G6!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Those are some nice cars your family has. And I got a thing for chevelles! That is one sweet liiking car your dad has. Man I wish I could find one to fix up. And the bike is sick to! is the chevelle driven often or mostly garage kept??

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

so on the bike
                    is the seat actually a helmet or is there just a helmut on it

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

lol no just a helmet sitting on the seat.
                      the seat is actually off an old tractor, if you were wondering lol
                      probly not, but ehhh I just thought I'd tell ya

My progression thread

Comment

Working...
                      X