This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger Air Bag thing

So I went to the dealership today to find out what happened to my passenger air bag sensor light thing (below and to the right of the radio unit). It got pushed in and somehow the cover has dissappered. Guy at the dealership said it couldnt be replaced on warranty because it was like that when I bought it. He told me I should go rent a G6 and pry the cover off of it, lol! He also said to call him back later in the day because he might be able to find one around the dealership. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one without renting a G6 and if the dealership cant find one? He said it is an "expensive" replacement...
    You're doing it all wrong...you gotta cup the balls, relax the jaw...

Uh, two options here:

1. Talk to the service manager. Unless you did something that caused it to fall in there, they MUST replace it under warranty.

2. Go to a different dealership and explain to them that it just fell in there, and that you didn't do anything to it.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
    X