fuse Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuse Panel

After replacing my stereo im having trouble with my Fuse Panel on the Passenger side. It looks like it uses velcro to hold in place but i can seem to keep it from vibrating now. any suggestions?

Im not exactly sure where you are talking about. But i would think if you add more velcro to areas that do not already have it or replace with a better type of velcro. There are various styles and thicknesss of velcro.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
      Im not exactly sure where you are talking about. But i would think if you add more velcro to areas that do not already have it or replace with a better type of velcro. There are various styles and thicknesss of velcro.
      the Fuse Panel in my car on under the radio on the passenger side? is everyone elses fuse panel not there? its like a foot panel right under the radio to the right side on the floorboard.

Comment

yeh mine is there...havent had problems with it rattling though

add some more if you need it

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
          yeh mine is there...havent had problems with it rattling though

add some more if you need it
          Not many areas to add it too? there is the one square towards the firewall and then thats it.. the other end is like a wedge fit type deal. oh well i figure something out.

Comment

Like i said im not familiar with it, but if it is not in plain view, go get yourself a small piece of carpet (like speaker box carpet) , spray some adhesive on it and cover it with the carpet. Should deaden any vibration noise.
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
            X