Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was gonna wait to show it, buuuuut....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was gonna wait to show it, buuuuut....

I'm so freaking excited The front and back of my new billet grill set. I'm going to send it off to get the fronts powdercoated black. The backs are already done. I like the blacked out grill on the front of the SS's, I just can't stand that big bowtie right in the middle. Had to do something about it!

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Re: I was gonna wait to show it, buuuuut....

that shoudl look cool.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

That's sweet man. What're you doing with your old grilles?
      2 12" Kicker CVRs, KX1200.1, Camaro-Style Super Turbo

Comment

They'll just be sitting in a box, eh? I could part with them just fine after I get things ready, we can work something out assuming your front clip doesn't come with them. You'll just need a new bowtie for the front. I have mine, but I cracked it getting it off

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Ooooooo, goodies!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

very nice man. you beat me to the punch on this one
            did you get them at precisiongrills.com??? Ive been eyeing some there for a while now.
            They do look great tho, cant wait to see them on
            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole
              They'll just be sitting in a box, eh? I could part with them just fine after I get things ready, we can work something out assuming your front clip doesn't come with them. You'll just need a new bowtie for the front. I have mine, but I cracked it getting it off
              Definitely, man. I might be able to finagle my bowtie off.. hmm

Comment

Originally posted by waffles
                Definitely, man. I might be able to finagle my bowtie off.. hmm
                or even buy one off ebay or something...
                2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Damn man you have a CRAP load of stuff just waiting to be installed! Well...judging by your sig anyways

I'm jealous! Where did you order them from again?

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

well sitting on the ground is not to exciting on the car dude
                    sigpic
                    Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                    It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                    K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

I actually ordered both from Stillen, but yes, they're made by Precision Grilles.

If you need the PN's, top is 801386, bottom is 801387. They cost me approx $125 and $80 respectively.

For some odd reason Stillen's site is down, maybe Hanna got 'em. URL for when it's back up is http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=P ... c=EX&m=all, it's on there somewhere.

I put the order in for these things on 5/22, so if you want them sometime this century, might want to go on and place the order! Just my luck.

I know I need to get 'em on, gotta find a powdercoater first

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole
                        I actually ordered both from Stillen, but yes, they're made by Precision Grilles.
                        If you need the PN's, top is 801386, bottom is 801387. They cost me approx $125 and $80 respectively.
                        For some odd reason Stillen's site is down, maybe Hanna got 'em. URL for when it's back up is http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=P ... c=EX&m=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, it's on there somewhere.
                        I put the order in for these things on 5/22, so if you want them sometime this century, might want to go on and place the order! Just my luck.
                        I know I need to get 'em on, gotta find a powdercoater first
                        Thanks for the info... powdercoating them eh?? I kinda like the billet look... have you painted you headlights yet wormhole? if your lights are color matched the billet would really set if all off...
                        2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

No, I haven't painted them. I kinda dig the stock chrome look, I just hate that stupid orange bulb cover (which I hope to remedy tomorrow). As I said in my first post, I wanna keep the blacked out look of the front grilles, I just couldn't take the big ass bowtie in the middle

Comment

So yeah, I went just now to try and install my motor mounts - I don't have a 18mm socket, go figure. So I take off my right side headlight to look at the bulb housing - yep, you could get the orange part out with a little breakage, but the stock bulbs are white (looks to me, anyway). So I'll have to get some of those chrome-but-orange bulbs before I take the housing out, I speed too much and don't want to give them anything else to ticket me for if they catch me.

All in all a pretty sucky afternoon.

Comment

lol I know the feeling. I was going to wash my car yesterday and touch up a little spot on the paint here and there, then I remembered Hanna.. so I cancelled on myself. Of course that was a big nothing this far west in SC, so I went out to do it today.. forgot all my wash stuff =( By then I just said screw it.

Comment

Working...
                              X