Installation Complete!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation Complete!!!

FINALLY!! I just got my new stereo installed into my new GTP!

Kenwood KDC889 Deck - Rockford P3001 and P450 amps - Infinity Kappa mids/tweeters/rear deck - 2 Rockford Stage2 12" subs - Sirius satellite - iPod 30GB w/ Adapter for direct play through deck for digital sound - DEI Viper alarm w/ responder & GPS tracking.

It sounds AWESOME!!!!! Feels so good to be back in the driver's seat!!!! :smoke:

cool. got any pics of your setup?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Not yet, but I do need to do that. As soon as I get them, I'll post them right away!!!

Comment

Sounds like a nice setup.

Comment

***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

do that , I am ready to see what that looks like, but in the mean time, here's pics of my new radio I got put in today

Nothing special, but I am happy to have that stock radio out and something much nicer in. Oh, and it makes those 12's hit much harder of course, but we all knew that was gonna happen. Now you can hear me coming.
            "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

what's the 4th DIC button for?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's non-functional. Just there to make things look even. I could be wrong though.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

It's for the optional computer controlled suspension system that they offered you when you bought the radio!

Mikey

Comment

Doesn't it just display the version info?

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                        Doesn't it just display the version info?
                        Mikey's drunk...ignore him

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                          what's the 4th DIC button for?
                          This was discussed a while back.

Originally posted by Cablestarman
                          The manual for the Scosche states DO NOT TOUCH THE FOURTH BUTTON! This will start a irreversible countdown timer that will cause the engine to cut out in 30 seconds - you don't want to be driving if that happens. Seriously, all the fourth button does is display the software information version when you press it. I have a pic.
                          ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Oops! double post!

Comment

that's lame. why even waste the time and money to put that in there?

Comment

Working...
                              X