• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few enhanced new photos to share

reflection of sunset off my window

my favorite

Progression Page

Re: Just a few enhanced new photos to share

Looks good... the 8th one is really nice!!
    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Those came out really good. Keep those rims clean.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

What do you think of a black spoiler?? Maybe some upper back recessed grills??
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

That sounds pretty damn cool Pooners

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

need some G6 performance decal in it

Comment

Looks great...I'm diggin the black rims..
              RedRebel
              GXP rims, Nankang performance tires, Magnaflow exhaust, Crimson CAB, red calipers, metallic red engine cover,35% Smoke tint

Comment

really like the rims. nice ride.

not sure i really agree with the "enhanced". looks a tad silly to me. id prefer to see the originals

Comment

wheels == tits

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

nice pics. what's up with the two different wheels in the first pic? Just for comparison I'm assuming.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Looks really good. Thats one sweet coupe btw.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                      no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                        You read my mind exactly! I have been thinking how that would look. Soon i hope to get some tinted tail lights from chad along with black painted headlights from JP. so yeah the black recessed grill could flow nicely... as for the black spoiler... i would need opinions from all of you guys? i would hate to get it painted black and have it look like crap. although i'm thinking it could look nice. The hammerhead spoiler of course. that is the only one i like on the coupes. anybody have time to try and photoshop in black recessed grills and a black hammerhead spoiler on any of my photos?

Progression Page

Comment

I added my .02.
                          That would be sweet if you did all that.

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                            wheels == tits
                            if wheels means tits then this one belongs to the itty pitty titty comitty
                            sigpic
                            Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                            It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                            K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                              I think that would look really cool. Or maybe if you had the teo tone black and red color like that other member that's on here (2tone I think hisname is). That may look good. Someone really need to get in here and do some good photoshops for us to see!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Working...
                              X