• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelgraygtp

good seller had good communication shipped quickly

thanks again man

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Re: steelgraygtp

What did ya get?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

auto dimming rearview mirror

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

No problem, it was a pleasure. Quick payment, A+.
        Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
        - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
        - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Working...
        X