The GT is now a spoiled garage car, plus other pics 56k nono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GT is now a spoiled garage car, plus other pics 56k nono

Yep, but only cause Hurricane Gustav is marching in!
    At any other time, this would not be allowed. This would start ww3 here.

I figured I'd share some new pics of the 6, along with some hurricane prep pics.
    Hey, at least my dad bought me a sweet car cover to help protect it and as a early birthday present
    Enjoy.

It gets to hang out with the Harley for a few days!
    Don't mind the bumper bugs, lovebug season just started here. Bad thing is, I washed it the night before!

Undercover GT

Got the garage boarded up.
    Safe n sound

The money pit n the 94 gt

bf decided he didn't like how i had my truck broadside to the wind, so he moved it.
    n did a donut in the process. Shoulda had my camera on video mode for that

The 3 outcasts out in the field. We always park cars here during hurricanes. Not too close to any trees, and the truck and the last car I owned stayed safe in this spot during Katrina.

It started getting dark. Watching the bands roll in is an awesome sight. Hurricanes are cool to watch in person, when they aren't huge category 5s, that is.
    This is the begining. About 12 hours before actual landfall.

omg, damn storm hasn't started yet!

It's fine, but freaked me out when I saw a branch on my car lol especially since it was just starting to drizzle n was barely breezy

Originally posted by acxdarlene
    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Re: The GT is now a spoiled garage car, plus other pics 56k nono

Wow. I really hope all of you guys down there in Louisiana will be spared this time!
    I guess I can talk for everyone here when I say we'll have a special thought for you guys for the upcoming hours.
    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
    Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Hope everything is OK.
      You guys and us here are experts at this stuff anyway.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Thanks ya'll.
        We'll be fine. This storm is a lot weaker than Katrina, n our house survived it fine.
        Don't worry, I'll be here to bug ya'll during it, as long as we don't lose power

I'll post more pics of the storm too as i get good ones.

ooooooo n I hear daddy cussin that theres a limb on his truck.
        shoulda move it goofy!

Comment

hope u all get though the storm OK with no branches hitting cars etc.
          sigpic
          Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
          It takes years to become a member of this elite group
          K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

As long as the 6 is ok.....
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
              As long as the 6 is ok.....
              and the gray chevy truck n the blue camaro
              um, keep one of the bfs 2 safe............cause if not, he'll be stealin the 6

Comment

it just weakend but you never know. hope for the best
                2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                New numbers coming soon........

Comment

hope everything and everyone are ok.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Im glad in Colorado we get 2 blizzards a year and thats it. The plains gets some tornados n such but the metro area is a car safe havean

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

yeah yesterday we god hit by some of the outer bands of it, got really really windy and rained off and on. I took the 6 to the sisters place so it'd be protected in a garage lol, instead of being in the wide open tree loaded parking lot at the dorms.

hope you guys don't get hit bad

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

So far so good Ringo.

Some more pics of the storm.

We getting more rain than anything really

But the wind does gust up to about 60 mph
                        of course, that's usually after i go back inside.

o well, at least the horses are cool

Storm should be over in about 10 hours or so, if it doesn't stall. I hope not, cause I gotta work tomorrow.
                        So far alls well. Haven't lost power, n no falling branches have hit any cars, only the golf cart. Well, I did have that one graze the Camaro yesterday..........but since then none have.
                        And the one tree down so far was in the back of the neighbors field.

Comment

hey
                          i've been thinkin' about yall down there, all day...
                          guess it's still going OK?
                          be good to here from some of the other ones down there, too...

2008 GT Coupe

Originally posted by jgarcia05
                          Damn, you cought me....he is rather handsome....

Comment

Yea, we're fine Jeff, thanks
                            I'll update a lil later. Hopefully we'll still be good, tho, as far as I know, the worst is supposed over, or very close to it.

Comment

Still have power, still good here.
                              still rainin tho, n the wind gusts once in a while, but so far so good. my roads flooded tho, so not much chance the 6ers comin out the garage for work tomorrow
                              hopefully it stays quiet the rest of tonight, while the final bands roll thru. o n we still under a tornado watch for a couple more hours.

edit----it is now downgraded to a tropical storm

Comment

Working...
                              X