• Show
Clear All

• Chrome Grille Strips

......Where do you find those?

Re: Chrome Grille Strips

canadian tire

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
    15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
    Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
    Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
    Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

that be good if he wasnt in NC

most auto parts store should sell chrome tape. that is all it is

or you could go on ebay and buy the kit, but you are paying way to much for it that way

Comment

autozone, pep boys, kelly

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleT
          ......Where do you find those?
          Off topic and not answering your question in the slightest, but, I'll be in Winston this weekend - wave if you see me! I'll be the only blue Malibu SS Sedan around (Never seen another anywhere in the state actually)

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

you can also buy those strips on ebay...
            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

dont do it

Comment

Take your pick of auto stores

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by coveg6
                  dont do it
                  Well if he decides to put it on the front grills or around the window trim, then it will look good. I say get them and gets pics up asap of what you do with it!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                  Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Pep boys or advance auto. Good mod.
                    2009 Chevrolet Silverado 6.2L LTZ Ontario , Canada
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/387787...cab-miss-on-ca
                    2009 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 6.2L 403hp V8**Current ride
                    2007 Pontiac G6 V6 3.5L 224hp V6**Lease Return
                    2004 Chevrolet Impala 3.4L 180hp V6**Traded
                    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE 2.7L 200 hp V6** Traded
                    1984 Toyota Cressida 2.8L 156 hp I6**Totaled
                    "Drive carefully! Remember, it's not only a car that can be recalled by it's maker."

Comment

I had them before I put my lower recessed grilles in this week and I liked it. I got mine off of Ebay but listen to everyone else, I overpaid big time when I did that. Cost me like 30 bucks for those strips.
                      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

One thing my helpfull friends haven't mentioned. The chrome strips are door edge molding.
                        Applied with 3m tape, that comes with the kit. Cut to fit, apply, and enjoy.

And don't go to ebay. It's double the price there, plus, you have to wait to get them in the mail.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                        no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Working...
                        X