Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

I was looking through pontiac logos yesterday looking for an old style logo to integrate into a trunk lid mat that i want to make and i stumbled upon this:

Im not very good with working with pictures and crap so i was wondering if you guys could help me get just the outline of the indian head, and feathers and blow it up so i can print it out and trace it? It would be very much appreciated
    Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Re: Need some help

If it's not done by the time I get home I can make a cutout version of it in photoshop or something.

And you should post up some more! You're only like 45 minutes - hour away from me in R.I. there!! There's no other Connecticut members or R.I. members on here!
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Awesome thanks , yea im always on just dont leave alot of messages, where abouts in ct do you live?

Ideally his head top to bottom would be 7-9 inches when printed out sorry if im being a pain or anything
      Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Comment

Very cool idea! That cutout would look sweet as a trunk lid mat.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

yea ive been trying for a while to find a way to bring some old logos into my car finally think i found the way to do it

Comment

Working...
          X