Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game (Now NSFW?)

So those of you who are familiar with The Game, you just lost it

Anyhoo... I was bored right before work let out, so I went around and left notes where my coworker would find them monday, so that it's once he moves something he will see them

(YES! It's a pair of plyers with a note wrapped around it, attached to a computer, with a card box over it :lol)

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: The Game

I have a photo pertainting to this topic but its very very very very nsfw
    I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question.
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
    'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.'
    'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.'
    'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'
    I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible.
    I chose... Rapture.

Comment

damn i always lose

link to the picture dont post it just link

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

so, the point is, if you pick it up, n find the note, you lose?
        like, if we clicked on this thread n looked, we lost?

Originally posted by acxdarlene
        no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Originally posted by 08blackgt
          so, the point is, if you pick it up, n find the note, you lose?
          like, if we clicked on this thread n looked, we lost?
          Exactly

However... I lost in posting. But I made you loose in the process. No one ever wins. However.. with my coworker with this, I just plain win cause I lost today and he doesn't see them till Monday
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

tThe Game is an ongoing mind game, the objective of which is to avoid thinking about the Game itself. Thinking about the Game constitutes loss, which, according to the rules of the Game, must then be announced. The Game is continuous—once a player stops thinking about the Game, they stop losing. The game is estimated to have millions of players worldwide

Rule 1:you are playing the game
            Rule 2: when ever you think about the game you lose
            Rule 3: loss must be announced

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Got ya. Never heard of this game before.
              Either its a northern thing :P or its the blond in me

Originally posted by acxdarlene
              no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

REMEMBER VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5256 ... 782vc6.jpg
                I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible.
                I chose... Rapture.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackOrchid3
                  REMEMBER VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5256 ... 782vc6.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

honest to god it took me like 3 minutes to figure out how that was related to the game

Comment

Haha, I've seen it before so I knew right away, know since I knew it was there and avoided looking does that mean I didn't lose the game? Even though I just did lose the game by asking if I lost it in the first place
                    2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
                    Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

you loose the game if you think about the game, so yes you loose
                      I chose... Rapture.

Comment

well meaning i lost by clicking on this game but i see getting out of hand very quick, might as well make this a NSFW now lol

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

well meaning i lost by clicking on this game but i see getting out of hand very quick, might as well make this a NSFW now lol
                          theres nothing nsfw in here yet thats y its a link and not just the picture

Comment

Re: The Game (Now NSFW?)

i know its a link now, but i have been here long enough to know that wont last long

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Re: The Game (Now NSFW?)

No wonder we are getting so much traffic......

You guys are so silly.......or have TOO MUCH time for yourselves.

Why not get those neurons and start making SOME GOD DAMN MODS TO THE 6!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X