Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF...Who Would Do Something like this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF...Who Would Do Something like this....

...That's all I can say...sorry if it is your car

Traded: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6 Coupe... 45% front tint, 35% rear tint - EBC Slotted Rotors with Red Stop pads on all four corners

Arrived: 2009 Saturn Aura XR, Carbon Flash Metallic, 6-Speed Automatic. 35% Tint All-Around OH -SO-SMOOTH!

Re: WTF...Who Would Do Something like this....

those rims look almost as bad as mine!

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

isnt bad. the wheels just seem a little too big but the fender flares are retarded.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Whoa... Um OK. Well if you see that 6er again leave them a note to come by and check the forum out... we'll take car of them!11!!!!1!!

Comment

rims look ok to me. maybe need to be a lil smaller. id take the vents off tho. rest isnt too bad tho, imo

Originally posted by acxdarlene
          no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

I was pretty much referring to the fender vents... I like the fog light surrounds...hope to get a pair when I get some spare cash! Also thought the smoked tails were a nice touch, the car was in Rochester, NY but I don't think it was from there
            Traded: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6 Coupe... 45% front tint, 35% rear tint - EBC Slotted Rotors with Red Stop pads on all four corners

Arrived: 2009 Saturn Aura XR, Carbon Flash Metallic, 6-Speed Automatic. 35% Tint All-Around OH -SO-SMOOTH!

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
              isnt bad. the wheels just seem a little too big but the fender flares are retarded.
              Reminds me of the guy that put the Buike ports on the side there
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

dont like the vents, maybe if they were color match or black oh and functional just maybe, on a drunken night lol, but the rims arnt bad maybe a size or two smaller they would look good.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

wait wait! fail g6s continued, this ones a red sedan!

ebay badges ftl, hope the guy didnt buy it from the dealer like that, hahaha

edit: just went to panda and my phone was apparently in take a really tiny picture mode =\ sorry, it was zoomed all the way

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                    wait wait! fail g6s continued, this ones a red sedan!

ebay badges ftl, hope the guy didnt buy it from the dealer like that, hahaha

edit: just went to panda and my phone was apparently in take a really tiny picture mode =\ sorry, it was zoomed all the way

looks more like failed picture taking to me

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

well its hard to tell, but there's only 1 exhaust... i'm pretty sure its a 4 cylinder

and you can tell there's a gxp badge on it, but just on the back

Comment

I remember some time ago some member opining that the Cadillac-like side vents would look good so maybe that's who. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; actually I have seen G6's done up worse.
                        GTPdriver
                        G. Stephen Day

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          lol that exactly what i was thinking. almost as bad as putting an aluminum wing on a car
                          18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            yeah i remember that pic. he was a kid. he didn't know any better,

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I just moved to VA from AL. I thought it was just an Alabama thing to put Buick vents on anything that rolls. People here do it as well. Buicks, Hondas, Caprices and Crown Vics (more of these than any others). Hopefully, it doesn't catch on with G6's.
                              Do what you like. Like what you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X