Nice driving roads in GTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice driving roads in GTA

Been searching for this to replace Bridgeport Road in Waterloo, and I think I found it:

Click for map

The road's curvy and pretty vertical, lots of fun cornering. Not a whole lot of traffic either. Another nice thing about this road is that on each ends there are parking lots, can be used as a pit stop and meetup point.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Re: Nice driving roads in GTA

It's been many years now, but I used to enjoy this stretch of road...

click for map

I don't know what it's like now though.
    Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

i really enjoy this road
      http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&saddr=An ... =UTF8&z=11

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
        i really enjoy this road
        http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&saddr=An ... =UTF8&z=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
        That's... quite far from the GTA.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

it is but its a very nice road

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Last year I drove the Beartooth Highway as shown on this map.

Unfortunately, it's about 1,800 miles from the GTA.
            Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani View Post
              Been searching for this to replace Bridgeport Road in Waterloo, and I think I found it:

Click for map

The road's curvy and pretty vertical, lots of fun cornering. Not a whole lot of traffic either. Another nice thing about this road is that on each ends there are parking lots, can be used as a pit stop and meetup point.
              Just found this thread, gotta go check this road out!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...37157&t=h&z=13 i like this one... it feels like roller coaster if you go fast enough

Comment

check out this road i road my zx1400 on it didn't get over 35 mph http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo
                  Last edited by milkman; 02-25-2011, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milkman View Post
                    check out this road i road my zx1400 on it didn't get over 35 mph http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo
                    No offense, but I'm pretty sure the title of the thread says Toronto...
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani View Post
                      No offense, but I'm pretty sure the title of the thread says Toronto...
                      No Calvin, actually it says GTA

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by GraniteGrey View Post
                        It's been many years now, but I used to enjoy this stretch of road...

click for map

I don't know what it's like now though.
                        That's an awesome drive if you want to check out houses that you'll never be able to afford.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

The absolute best road I've seen is Forks of the Credit road in Caledon. It's right on the escarpment, so it has a lot of winds and bends. It also has a point where you have to do a complete 180. If you're doing the speed limit you'll go right into the concrete wall.

It's got some nice riverside driving as well as an old railroad bridge that makes for decent picture taking.

That said, it's been under construction since the summer, so there's a good chance they've taken out the dangerous parts.

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
                            The absolute best road I've seen is Forks of the Credit road in Caledon. It's right on the escarpment, so it has a lot of winds and bends. It also has a point where you have to do a complete 180. If you're doing the speed limit you'll go right into the concrete wall.

It's got some nice riverside driving as well as an old railroad bridge that makes for decent picture taking.

That said, it's been under construction since the summer, so there's a good chance they've taken out the dangerous parts.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&saddr...,0.077248&z=14
                            You mean this one?
                            Forks of the Credit Road, Caledon Ontario
                            I think that one takes the cake for best GTA(ish) road so far! I'm think we need to do a drive or five through there in the summer. What I would give for a Ferrari and a closed road

Comment

Ya, that's the one! Whoops!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X