Brown seats in a black interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown seats in a black interior?

Just wondered if anyone has seen brown leather seats in a black interior of a G6, kinda like they do in the BMW 330xi.?

Mikey

P.S. the prototype G6 had brown leather in it...

yeah i think that the interior of that concept G6 was ugly. i never thought i would like a black/tan interior combo, but oddly enough i was working on a 325i at work the other day that had one and it actually looked pretty nice. they don't just have a black interior with tan seats though, the whole interior is designed in two tone. i am not sure how it would look with just the seats a different color.

Comment

I dunno.. I really don't like that too much.. I guess the picture just doesn't do it justice..

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of this, not the G6 prototype...

So what if I just got some G6 tan leather seats and stuck them into my black interior?

Mikey

Comment

If it's in a Bimmer.. then it's prolly hawtttt

I think I might like it in the six.. but i am partial to the black leather in mine.

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I believe that interor is called Montana and is only an option for certain colored cars...

Comment

Would someone do me a favor and post a picture of their Tan G6 interior...

Thanks,

Mikey

Comment

Never mind... I just got back from the Pontiac dealer... Here's what I found...

Now how do I get one of those in my interior?

Mikey

Comment

by spending a lot of money
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I'm not a fan of the woodgrain around the shifter in the tan intereior. otherwise, i like how it looks, and the accents
                    Originally posted by colinpeddle
                    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                    That here, by G6er law, we lie
                    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Originally posted by carsuperfreak
                      I'm not a fan of the woodgrain around the shifter in the tan intereior. otherwise, i like how it looks, and the accents
                      I have that interior and I have to agree with you. The tan and black looks awesome but the woodgrain messes it up. I'm thinking about replacing it with silver or black. Just not sure how it would look.

Comment

If it were me, I'd just paint the pieces silver. I am glad mine came with it stock or I would've painted them by now.
                        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Originally posted by mikey
                          I was thinking more along the lines of this, not the G6 prototype...

So what if I just got some G6 tan leather seats and stuck them into my black interior?

Mikey
                          OMG, that is FUGLY!
                          ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Yeah, but the seats look nice and soft.

Comment

I sat in a BMW 325xi today at work and the pictures don't do it justice. It really looks much nicer in person... and WOW, is it comfortable!!!

Mikey

Comment

Working...
                              X