Wash waxed and took some pics, and vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash waxed and took some pics, and vid

i will take some more pics tomorrow, maybe find somewhere decent to take some pics

and here is a video of my exhaust

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Re: Wash waxed and took some pics, and vid

Looks good... I'm not getting any sound on the video, maybe that's just my PC being weird.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
    Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

looks sexy.... but you should debadge the gm squares and it would add 100x more sexiness to your car

Comment

i actually like the GM badges. im looking for some so i can put them on my clip board for work

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

going out to go take some night shots of the 6, got a nice full moon out so i hoping to get some decent pics.

Comment

here is some night shots, im going to go to a different location soon for some more shots of the 6 and just for photographer. the last pic i needed a lil more exposure time but still nice. just remember im an amateur photographer

Comment

The 4th shot is my favorite.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

... one of the better night shots of a G6 I've seen!
                (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

The exhaust sounds awesome!!

Gorgeous car and nice shots.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Those are some great night shots!! I love the sound of your exhaust.
                    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

thanks guys, means alot. like i said earlier i have another location in mind were i want to do some night shots. its over looking the same valley just at a different angle

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

That fourth night shot is probally my favorite g6 picture ever. Exhaust sounds sick as well what do you have going on there?
                          Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris898
                            That fourth night shot is probally my favorite g6 picture ever. Exhaust sounds sick as well what do you have going on there?
                            thanks, i will be tryin to get some more pics soon. as for the exhaust, im running 2.5" with a 2.5" high flow resonator with a camaro style muffler with dual 2" exit with 4"tips. its a full complete custom cat back system. long before the gt-r was born

Comment

sounds sick been thinking about changing out my muffler for now but idk we'll see either way sick ride man
                              Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Working...
                              X