Hood for sale - White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hood for sale - White

Looking to see if anyone in Ontario is interested in buying a G6 hood. I am getting a GXP hood but I don't want to have to bother with shipping. Would probably be able to arrange shipping in Ontario though. Message me if interested and we can talk price / shipping.

Re: Hood for sale - White

Originally posted by ratskat
    Looking to see if anyone in Ontario is interested in buying a G6 hood. I am getting a GXP hood but I don't want to have to bother with shipping. Would probably be able to arrange shipping in Ontario though. Message me if interested and we can talk price / shipping.
    Where are you getting your GXP hood from?
    I'd like to get a new hood myself, but being in Ontario as well, it makes for a bitch when it comes to getting stuff shipped here from the states.

R.I.P. 2005 - 2010

Had:
    15% tint, Recessed upper grilles, Tinted tails & Black emblem overlays, Custom Spoiler,
    Black painted calipers w/decals, debadged, Stebro Stainless Steel Exhaust System,
    Painted engine cover and Hood Liner, 18" Solstice rims & tires, ZZP Strut bar,
    Black leather seats, R1 cross drilled and slotted rotors, AIT front bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
      I'd like to get a new hood myself, but being in Ontario myself, it makes for a bitch when it comes to getting stuff shipped here from the states.
      Looks like he's from Canada too?

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
      Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Yes, she is, and that is why the question was asked.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oy, why I should not post early in the morning... thought they he wanted to buy the hood from her? nvm lol

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
          Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSedanMan
            I'd like to get a new hood myself, but being in Ontario as well, it makes for a bitch when it comes to getting stuff shipped here from the states.
            Actually still pricing it out now - a friend who works for GM can get it for me at a better price then GM directly - still not cheap as I just found out the grills in the hood don't come with the hood and are pretty expensive... I wanted to see if there was any interest for the stock hood to gage if I should go ahead with this

Comment

Not cheap eh? Are we seeing an insurance job on the horizon?
              Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Originally posted by GraniteGrey
                Not cheap eh? Are we seeing an insurance job on the horizon?

ummmmm I work for an insurance company...lol is that what you mean - someone want me to go play with lions - they are just cuddly kitties you say...hmmm

Comment

Ratskat;

Yep... it seems that I remembered correctly.

Take Care,
                  GraniteGrey

Comment

Ratskat;

Yep... it seems that I remembered correctly.

Take Care,
                    GraniteGrey
                    But the thing that is different is I am not going into the Home and Auto part...staying in Plan benefits and the sale of the hood has nothing to do with my job...just want a more aggressive looking front to my car. I guess If I put an actual price though I might get some interest.

Comment

Ratskat;

Although I remembered that you work for an insurance company, I was actually referring to there somehow being damage to your hood that would necessitate it's replacement... like say your husband falling off a ladder while cleaning the window above your garage. It is incredible though how those soft, cuddly kitties turn into lions when you least expect it.

As for your hood offer... Unless you know someone who's hood is damaged and they're looking for a new one, why would anyone be interested? It's not like a white hood is an upgrade for my grey car!

Take Care,
                      GraniteGrey

Comment

Ratskat;

Although I remembered that you work for an insurance company, I was actually referring to there somehow being damage to your hood that would necessitate it's replacement... like say your husband falling off a ladder while cleaning the window above your garage. It is incredible though how those soft, cuddly kitties turn into lions when you least expect it.

As for your hood offer... Unless you know someone who's hood is damaged and they're looking for a new one, why would anyone be interested? It's not like a white hood is an upgrade for my grey car!

Take Care,
                        GraniteGrey

LOL you kill me! Since I work for an insurance company I have heard many stories that is for sure. No my hood is perfectly fine. I just want to beef up the look. I am not expecting much $$ but I figure it doesn't hurt to advertise it should anyone have had some need of a hood replacement - as per your scenario lol.... I stated the colour so anyone with another colour would realize they would have to paint it and anyone with a white car could just install it.

I still haven't replaced the hood yet...still in the process of deciding what hood I want to use

Comment

Suggestion for you, Kat. Go to eBay and get those "carbon fibre" wraps and wrap it. Sell it as a "Carbon Fibre" hood.
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!
                          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                            Suggestion for you, Kat. Go to eBay and get those "carbon fibre" wraps and wrap it. Sell it as a "Carbon Fibre" hood.
                            lol - not too worried...if it doesn't sell I will keep it as a back up hood

Comment

Is the GXP Street Edition hood made of carbon fiber or is it steel like the standard one? I really like the looks of it (and plan to make the ram air really works) but i'm not paying without reducing the weight... Otherwise, there's a bunch of companies that makes Carbon fiber ones with a working ram air...
                              Not installed yet:
                              Unique Coatings LED angel eyes

Current extras: Unique Coatings HID low and fogs, Crab Intakes CAB Option 3, Redline QuickLIFT Elite, Floor Mats, Custom Vinyl (GM PN 12498595), 2-Way Advanced Remote Start (GM PN 19156553), Cargo Area Tray (GM PN 17800736)

Comment

Working...
                              X