Jacking the vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacking the vehicle

Ok I have one floor jack, two jack stands, and no idea where to jack this baby up from the back. Everywhere I put the jack it seems that it's not high enough to throw jack stands under. Any suggestions? Help? Thanks!
    Performance Mods: GM Strut Bar - 93 Octane Tune - Custom CAI - GT-R Exhaust
    Appearance Mods: Custom Painted Interior - Truck Bedliner Engine Bay - Interior Neon
    Coming Soon: CRAB CAB - HIDs - Concept Body Kit - New Wheels - Spoiler - RAM Air Hood - Black Paint Job?

Re: Help Appreciated!!!

i always jack up the back end where the lower swing arm connects to the rear frame.

Comment

there are arrows where you are supposed to put them. They are on the bottom where the black piece runs under the doors.

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Thank you both very much, seems I'm a bit of a chicken with a jack
        Performance Mods: GM Strut Bar - 93 Octane Tune - Custom CAI - GT-R Exhaust
        Appearance Mods: Custom Painted Interior - Truck Bedliner Engine Bay - Interior Neon
        Coming Soon: CRAB CAB - HIDs - Concept Body Kit - New Wheels - Spoiler - RAM Air Hood - Black Paint Job?

Comment

The car's manual also shows you.
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Dogshep
            Thank you both very much, seems I'm a bit of a chicken with a jack
            not a problem, glad i could help!

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Working...
            X