Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Mods....

Hey Everyone,
    I used to be active on this site, but I'm in the military and I've been very busy lately with deployment time. Currently I'm in Iraq, and my 2006 G6 GTP 6-speed is sitting in storage until I return. I have been doing some reading on this site lately and I had a few questions on some performance mods that I was hoping someone could answer for me.

Several of the products that I was looking at were the exhaust setup, ECM reprograming, and CAI. I'm looking for a little feedback from some members that currently have these mods installed.

Lastly, because of how I connect to the internet, most of the links to webhosts to photos and sound clips are unaccessible to me. If there is anyone that wouldn't mind taking the time to email the clips and photos to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

matthew.dimasi@krab.centaf.af.mil

Thanks everyone!!
    Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
    GT-R Exhaust System
    K&N Typhoon CAB
    EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
    EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

I will get on it for ya. Where ya at in the desert. I spent a year roaming around there in OIF 2 but was based in annaconda for the most part. Now I am a reserve drill sergeant. Hell yeah. Well I will get the vids and pics for ya. I have all but the tune. I don't have the gtp but I saw great gains. I was the first with the exhause and the first with both the echaust and the intake. Huge gains for me. I would do it for sure. Plus yopu are going to have olenty of cash just sitting around. Keep your fuckin head down.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I'm actually in the northern part of Iraq right now. Last year I was in Baghdad. Thanks for the reply, I look forward to the pics and the clips. Then, it will be purchase time!
      Redline Elite Quicklift Kit
      GT-R Exhaust System
      K&N Typhoon CAB
      EBC Slotted/Cross Dimpled Front/Rear Rotors
      EBC RedStuff Front/Rear Pads

Comment

Working...
      X