My bro's GTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bro's GTO

My brother bought a GTO a gift for his self on his 30th birthday. He got a good deal in it. Came from a dealership where people in the community don't have money to blow it been sitting there for allmost a year, that got another one left. I must say it makes me sick after riding in it. Now i'm stuck in the G6 unless I want to get into some serious debt. I would have had another mustang if it wasnt for getting a phone call about my friends death while I was test driving one. I took that as a sign not to get it. Anyway were having my brothers birthday party this week. Any suggestions one a GTO related gift keeping it under 50 dollars.
    "Please don't call me Shirley"

At toys r us, they some times have car kits where they come pre built and you just can change difrent rims and comes with 2 sets of rims ect on it if he likes that type of stuff and thats around 20 ish dollars. I know they have a GTO if in stock cuz my friend has one, a 2004 GTO and I have a 69 chevelle. But they had it was 6months-ish since we bought them so prob still have them.

If your looking for something for the car, a K and N pannel filter might be under 50dollars.
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I thought about a model, but i live an hour away from toys r us. I dont know if the GTO came with a paper filter, or something nicer.
      "Please don't call me Shirley"

Comment

Drop In K&N is a good way to go.

I wish I could buy stuff like this for the G6 and actually GET 10 hp increases with mods like this...
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

How about a good cleaning kit with soap, washmit, chamois, wax etc. Everybody likes to keep their car clean.
          2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Car cleaning kit sounds like a good plan, good suggestion GTP80.
            Kits under $60.http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=....00&lnk=prsugg
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
            X