My g6 and two beautiful cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My g6 and two beautiful cars

We had to catch a few quick snap shots the other night with my car parked in the garage with my boyfriend's father's cars.

Re: My g6 and two beautiful cars

Very nice..I love those rims(wish i could buy them)
    Current Mods: CAI Short Ram K&N filter-Custom Magnaflow exhaust system- Xenon tails and headlights(Light Blue)-Debadged trunk-4 inch exhaust tip-15% Tint Back
    Future Mods: 18 inch Gtp rims-Vms Tune (Want it BAD!)- Appearance mods

Comment

Yeah I love the rims he bought for the m3. the other ones have curb rash from one of the previous owner's girlfriend.

Comment

That M3 is nice! I'd love to drive one of those one time..

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
        Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

nice cars.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Chevelle?? what year? (i guess '66) lol all three look great!!
            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by 06MaxxSS
                Every time I hear Chevelle I remember the story my Dad tells me of his friend who flipped his
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

nice garage. and nice cars. i wish the garage at my house was that big. so i could put my car in it overnight

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Nice shot, boy I wish I had a garage that big.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      Every time I hear Chevelle I remember the story my Dad tells me of his friend who flipped his
                      tell us the story

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Um... he flipped it when he was driving it too fast and lost control That's about it.
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

very nice, i loooove the m3

Comment

One of my brothers wifes friends had 3 Chevelles, a 68, a69, and a 70. His wife took one out for a spin (literally) while he was out of town with work. They live in the country, and have a really long driveway, she got going to fast on the driveway and couldnt make the turn onto the road, but instead of just standing on the brakes tried to turn anyways, the rolled it and wrote it off, and had to wait for her husband to get home to tell him... Thats gotta be the worst conversation to start... "so... I... uh.... wrecked your car, while I was driving it without your permission.... and... uh... I didnt even make it outta the driveway.... sorry bout that....

Ps: this same guy is involved in our wedding. We are getting married outside, and he is dropping my fiancee off at the end of the isle in the 1970 454 SS... lol its gonna be sweet.
                            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Those 3 cars are really nice and cool!

Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Working...
                              X