• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor mats

i see these floor mats on alot of sites for around 40 bucks
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-PO ... 8491QQrdZ1

has anyone bought any?

and if so are they any good? are they thick and do they stay in one spot.

Those the the factory premium car mats, and yes they are good quality.

Comment

I have them, they are thick, and they don't move too much.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
        I have them, they are thick, and they don't move too much.
        Sweet! I bought some similar for my other car i had a couple years ago. and they sucked bad.. so i had to ask and make sure.

Comment

This might be asking too much, but does anyone have a picture with those g6 floor mats in their car with the taupe interior? I want to know how it looks. Right now I have "taupe" colored mats in there...a pic might not even be necessary...just someone with taupe interior with the mats...does it look good? Thanks.
          You're doing it all wrong...you gotta cup the balls, relax the jaw...

Comment

I just bought mine today...they seem to stay in one spot...was going to take some pictures this week sometime to show everybody how they look inside...
            2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

i have them and they are awesome, i just took them out recently for the summer
              -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I will post a picture as soon as i get them in.

Comment

Do the Automatics have the little notch that the driverside floor matt hooks into?
                  2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                  334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by Blackrider
                    Do the Automatics have the little notch that the driverside floor matt hooks into?
                    yes they do.

Comment

Originally posted by rhooper1
                      This might be asking too much, but does anyone have a picture with those g6 floor mats in their car with the taupe interior? I want to know how it looks. Right now I have "taupe" colored mats in there...a pic might not even be necessary...just someone with taupe interior with the mats...does it look good? Thanks.
                      This is what my interior looks like with the floor mats in. I really like them a lot and thank they look good.

Comment

Originally posted by JMack
                        Originally posted by rhooper1
                        This is what my interior looks like with the floor mats in. I really like them a lot and thank they look good.

Cool, thanks JMack! I had some crappy dark colored floor mats from my old car in there and I liked the color, but wanted new mats. The material should be good for collecting crap that my shoes drag in.
                        You're doing it all wrong...you gotta cup the balls, relax the jaw...

Comment

Mine came with mats....nice ones. Was that a GT & up option?
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                            Mine came with mats....nice ones. Was that a GT & up option?
                            My dealer wanted 299 for mats.. whatta rip so i told them heck no.

Comment

Which model G6 do you have?
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                              X