4cyl Engine performance mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4cyl Engine performance mods?

Are thery any cold air intakes for 4cyl's yet?

Next question is i see alot of these air box modifiers on ebay.. says it saves gas.. im thinking this is a Hoax? right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Better-G ... 5547QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Better-G ... 5202QQrdZ1

no, you can try one of the aftermarket kits available for the Cobalt / G5, they might work..

hoax

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
      no, you can try one of the aftermarket kits available for the Cobalt / G5, they might work..

hoax
      Ok Cool i wiil check into that.

and I figured it was a Hoax. But you never know now a days.

Comment

if you find something let me too as well......

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I believe another member was searching as well, try using the search to find other ecotec members.

John
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

The other member was redsun_ty

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I feel owned!
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I wrote a email to weapon-r see if they have a similar intake for the G6 cuz they have one for the Colbalt which I saw from other forum.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Working...
                X