A Good Day for Rosey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Day for Rosey!

Ahh, finally got her back... now I can relax. I'm really happy with the job he did on the trunk. It's flawless.

As an added bonus the Lloyd premium floor mats I ordered came in today. Today was a good day!

Some before and afters:

Another shot:

I dunno, I kinda like it with nothing. I may still put the Pontiac arrow back on with the overlay (coin slot ) and maybe the GTP decal since I bought them from GrafxWerkz today , but we'll see.

Here are a few pics of the floor mats. I can prob get some better ones when there's more daylight, but I really like them. They're pretty plush and they're bigger than the factory ones so they fit a little nicer. The only thing I'm not sure about is they don't have the "cleats" on the bottom, so hopefully they won't slide around. I doubt they will though, since they're bigger.

***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

looks good without the keyhole but i would still rather have something back there...maybe just the pontiac arrow and GTP or something. and the floormats are hot ass hell....nice buy.

Comment

SUPER nice! WHen I get the time, I'll be weldin..... you did have it filled via welding, finsih, and paint right?? Not some bondo stuffed in the hole?!

Regardless.. SUPER hot.
      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
        SUPER nice! WHen I get the time, I'll be weldin..... you did have it filled via welding, finsih, and paint right?? Not some bondo stuffed in the hole?!

Regardless.. SUPER hot.
        Yeah it was welded and all that jazz. I really wanted to do it myself but since I have no experience I knew it wasn't gonna come out good enough. So I paid someone for this mod. Oh well, I couldn't be happier with it!
        ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

WHat'd they charge you for doing it? Been a long time since I paid someone to shave things... since i do it myself nowadays.

Comment

Looks like it turned out nicely, sweet. I think you should put the pontiac symbol back at least.

Comment

I didnt think it looked bad before, but does that make a difference. Looks sweet! :smoke:
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

GTP emblem centered on the trunk lid... nothing else.

Comment

Wow Clint....that looks VERY badass....

I am so jealous!
                  Originally posted by Kman
                  'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

The work was nicely done, but the back looks too plain. Put something on that trunk lid.
                    2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                    Forge Motorsports BPV
                    CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                    HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                    HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Why are you jealous.. you have the key cylinder in the CORRECT location, lol.

Stupid Pontiac, lol.

Comment

WHat'd they charge you for doing it? Been a long time since I paid someone to shave things... since i do it myself nowadays.
                        It was 377 bucks. I thought it was a lot at first but after talking to people about it the guy's the best in town and they said the price was reasonable.

Comment

I actually prefer it on the right side. But yeah that's just my opinion.

Comment

Why are you jealous.. you have the key cylinder in the CORRECT location, lol.

Stupid Pontiac, lol.
                            Yes, however i dont see the point in having the keyhole at all....my stratus didnt come with one, stock. It was a beautiful thing
                            Originally posted by Kman
                            'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

yeah if you can't weld for yourself it can be expensive. filling something that small shouldn't be much, but it was quality work, plus it was painted to match perfectly so i wouldn't complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X