Business Cards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Cards!

okay guys....yall asked for it, here you go...

You can choose:

Or

Changes that I can do for you....

I can add your real name, forum name, etc.

I can also remove the generic pontiac pictures and add pictures of your own vehicle.

If you PM me and want these...I'll send you a stack of 10. (Thats one full page). Unless you request more....(You moderator types may want more?)

Make sure you include your address, and whatever info you want added to the cards.

To any of you that wish to donate printer cartridges for this little bit of advertising (A few of you said you would, I appreciated the thought at any rate ) send me a PM and I'll give you the addy to send them to...and the type of cartridge I need. They arent really expensive, but if I end up doing this a bunch, they may become so.

I also take bribes in the form of large monetary donations!
    Originally posted by Kman
    'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

i might be interested...i don't necessarily need pics of my exact car, but i would want both pics of sedans instead of the coupe though just cause that is what i drive. where would the personal information go on the cards?

Comment

This is the one I did for Clint...

Comment

that came out pretty good. i would suggest Real name, forum name, email address, and phone number...cause why give out a business card if people don't know who you are or how to contact you

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
          that came out pretty good. i would suggest Real name, forum name, email address, and phone number...cause why give out a business card if people don't know who you are or how to contact you
          I can do all that if people want it.

I am *that* good

Just kidding!

But yea, if people want all that stuff on them, I can do whatever....

Comment

I'd prolly just use em for letting people know about the forum, so I wouldn't want all my info on them. But they would be pretty cool for a card purpose.

Comment

I would def. use them! I've been seeing so many 6ers around now!! I really don't think i'm gonna use all my info on them.. maybe just my forum name like Clint did.. but let me know what I gotta do!

btw i just want pics of the coupe, not to copy or anything

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

eh, i ain't affraid of people stalking me...i guess i would rather have all my info on there.

Comment

Send me whatever you want in PM...

Along with an address to send them to.... :warped:

Comment

Can I get just a blank white card.. with G6performance.com wrote in some italian lettering all drug dealer looking...

Then on the back in smaller letters.. "Feed the Coupe".

Do you take other benefits and payments besides ink and money...

Naw, but I'd send you some benji's for your time.

edit: wait.. beji's are liek hundreds.. lol. I love ya, but you ain't worth that much.
                    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by WolvesDen
                      I'll have you do some of these for me once I get my G6. Seems a little premature to do it now, which reminds me of my sex life...
                      I have...no witty comeback for that....whatsoever....

Comment

Cleaned this up and moved it here so more people might pay attention to it, I usually dont pay much attention to off topic!
                        Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by simplyred
                        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
                          Cleaned this up and moved it here so more people might pay attention to it, I usually dont pay much attention to off topic!
                          We were just discussing last night how many threads got hijacked...

Tom was very happy that he didnt have to clean this particular one

Anyway...Interfire pointd out and I agreed, that if you guys want to print out your own, you are more than welcome to.

You just need to get the cardstock from officemax or some such type store...and then I can send you the doc.

Short of that, those that want to order them from me, send me your info and what you want ont he cards and your car pictures if you want them replacing the generic pictures that I have.... :smoke:

Comment

Julie~ May i ask what software you used to put these business cards together?
                            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                              Julie~ May i ask what software you used to put these business cards together?
                              MS Publisher

Comment

Working...
                              X