Last minute meet at Kennedy Commons Aug.4-630PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute meet at Kennedy Commons Aug.4-630PM

Hey I know I said I wasn't going to try organizing anymore of these last minute things lol but a bunch of us are meeting up there tonight and I wanted to send the open invite to any who are at lose ends and feel like meeting up since it's so gorgeous out there...

Bull09, Bubbzino and I are going to be there for sure and Hybrid00923 is going to show up - woohoo - always nice to meet new G6ers to our TAG group - trying to reach meedah and others

come on folks....let's get those 6ers out there!

GPS POI

Tim Hortons 16 William Kitchen Road Scarborough ON M1P 5B7 CA (416) 292-4980 in Canada

Re: Last minute meet today at Kennedy Commons 630PM

Pretty good show for a last minute meet...Bubbzino, G6Kristie, Bull09 and me! Will post a few pics later (oh and Ed's cute puppy!)

Comment

sweet, cant wait to see pics.

Comment

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Sorry man... by the time I saw your SMS I was just on my way home from work...

New company's training is just killing me right now...
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Comment

Nice pics.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Nice pics .
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Anyone else want to say the exact same thing with the period in a different spot?

Kat,

I might be in TO next month. Would like to see you all. I'll post details when I have them.

sigpic

Comment

lol and i even brought along my other half for once! lol it was good to see you guys again!
                      2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                      2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
                        lol and i even brought along my other half for once! lol it was good to see you guys again!
                        Hehe I notice you said other half and not better half

Comment

Sorry if I wasnt able to go guys....the gf wanted to go to the movies when I arrived form workkkk...hopefully this thursday or next week. great pics btw!!

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Anyone else want to say the exact same thing with the period in a different spot?

Kat,

I might be in TO next month. Would like to see you all. I'll post details when I have them.
                            Tom,

sounds good - let us know and I will try to rally the troups! Only you have to bump us up in importance and make sure you devote time to us LOL

Comment

eyy Pup! wooof!

Comment

Working...
                              X