Lookin for Razzi Kit Pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for Razzi Kit Pics...

I was hoping that some of you know where I can get good Malibu Maxx Razzi Kit pics. I am having trouble finding some. I have the ones off of Razzi's site but I need more with different angles and such. If you could help me out I'd appreciate it. THX
    Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

have you tried car enthusiast sites like cardomain or other Malibu forums?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
      have you tried car enthusiast sites like cardomain or other Malibu forums?

Comment

I looked I couldn't find any. But I'm sure if you wade through all those members on cardomain you might find something.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yeah i head there to find pics once in a while...they have a ton of people on there. i don't even have pics of my G6 up there though, just my truck.

Comment

I've sifted through a lot but came up short handed. Still sifting though. Its mostly of the regular sedan kit and that kit is different from the Maxx's kit.

So, I'm looking. Just thought I'd post and If you run into anything in the future let me know about it.
            Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuMaxx

Dude! I'm gonna e-sue you for making me throw up in my mouth..

Looks good on the car.. but WTF is with the "LEt's GO Camping" paint job?!
              Straight up Pimp Trollin'
              2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
              w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

There is a kid on cardomain with the maxx front end and the sedan rear end on his sedan. ill find it as soon as it lets me on cardomain, its not working at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X