went camping /car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went camping /car show

Decided to pack up and go camping this weekend in a tent,rained the whole weekend,but still had some fun,,,,here is a few pics

even though myg6 is a sedan with a car seat in the back i was asked probally 20 times if i was putting my car in the show,but i did not put it in,and the funny part is later that evening when i was walking back from the show a man from the promotions desk told me to come over ,and that someone put a vote in for my car ,in the custom section.i was parked around 10 to 15 sites away,,i thouight my girlfriend was playing a joke but she said she didn't do it,Ha Ha Ha

cold air intake, painted engine bay, zzp strut bar, GM lip kit, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, chrome handles ,pillar posts,painted calipers,painted mirror covers,custom dual exhaust
    interrior blue LED's , front and rear dart overlays
    MODS to come ...MPD or GXP hood,and 91 octane tune (waiting on rear tail lights)

Re: went camping /car show

I voted for it....
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

What is the car above yours? Shes purty

Comment

a really riced up tiburon

cold air intake, painted engine bay, zzp strut bar, GM lip kit, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, chrome handles ,pillar posts,painted calipers,painted mirror covers,custom dual exhaust
        MODS to come ...MPD or GXP hood,and 91 octane tune (waiting on rear tail lights)

Comment

hahahaha you think thats pretty?? i'm sorry, do you want some egg noodles with that rice??

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
          - JL 1000.1 Amp
          - JL 12" W7
          - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

Yikes, thats a tiburon. I suppose well done if youre into that.

Great pics tho man! Your car looks great, you shoulda put it in.
            Love that black fox too. Man, that things sweet!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
            no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

i think i am just waiting to see another g6 in one,or something as new as mine,just not civic or tiburon lol. :

Comment

some cool cars.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

There was some nice cars there. I don't know if I like the tiberon though.
                  Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

so you guys went with the wet look

Nice rides

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Working...
                    X