Red and ready G6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red and ready G6!

Hello. I am new to G6 Performance so I thought I'd show you my G6. I live in Michigan and I've had my G6 since March. It's just a regular V6 but it has the premium package on it which gives it the 17" rims, a 6-disc CD changer and most importantly the panoramic roof. These photos were taken around Hines Park after I shined her up and installed a bolt-on exhaust tip. I couldn't stand the stainless one anymore. Let me know if you think the tip looks ok, I can't decide if it sticks out too far or not. Thanks.

http://www.deercrack.com/banana/ Home of Banana Man!

"I aim to misbehave" - Capt. Mal Reynolds ~ Serenity ~

Looks good, and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Pretty sweet, and welcome.
      Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

Crimson Red is HOT! Welcome.
        ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Welcome fellow Michigander
          2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy.... another red sixer... YESSSSSSSSS
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Looks good! The exhaust tip looks like it came from the factory (which is a good thing)

Comment

Welcome, car looks good! I see nothing wrong with the tip, looks fine on the car. Wish i had a sunroof
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

You car looks great! The tip fits right in. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your G6!
                    Black 2006 G6 GTP Coupe w/ Auto and an AEM Dryflow Filter to MAF Intake Setup. Best $53.70 I ever spent on a car! No re-oiling either... Also running Mobil1!

Comment

Thanks everyone. All my hard work yesterday mostly ruined thanks to the Michigan rain. Never fails. Sunroofs are the way to go for me. All my cars have had them except when I had a Blazer and I hated it. I just wish I would have known about all the noise that 4-panel makes on the freeway when it's closed. If you want to talk to people in the back you have to close the shade. But oh well, it rocks. I think I'm going to have my calipers painted red, I hope that won't do anything to my lease.
                      http://www.deercrack.com/banana/ Home of Banana Man!

"I aim to misbehave" - Capt. Mal Reynolds ~ Serenity ~

Comment

must not have a tight seal, cause i can talk to people in my back seat fine when closed

Comment

Shouldnt do anything to your lease... the paint as long as its not slapped on the pads, rotors, or caliper piston should not cause a single problem. There for any brake problems can't be attributed to the painting of the rotors
                          Originally posted by Toyz
                          Originally posted by simplyred
                          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by sliverck
                            Thanks everyone. All my hard work yesterday mostly ruined thanks to the Michigan rain. Never fails. Sunroofs are the way to go for me. All my cars have had them except when I had a Blazer and I hated it. I just wish I would have known about all the noise that 4-panel makes on the freeway when it's closed. If you want to talk to people in the back you have to close the shade. But oh well, it rocks. I think I'm going to have my calipers painted red, I hope that won't do anything to my lease.
                            Take it to a GOOD dealership.

My Pano made all kinds of noise. After it was finally fixed correctly, it makes zilcho.

Reference TSB# 04-08-67-005A. The replace 14 ish milar washers, and then redo the seal.

Your Car looks fab. Mine is white and I have the Pano too...love it now that when (read: if) its closed, I can hear the stereo

That red is way sexy though Welcome too!
                            Originally posted by Kman
                            'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

Lookin good
                              2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                              :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                              :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                              :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Working...
                              X