Photoshopped car pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshopped car pic

Just did some minor touch ups to some of my old pics. I used Gimp, so I guess its technically not photoshop, but whatever!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Re: Photoshopped car pic

Do you have the originals so we can see the difference?
    I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question.
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
    'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.'
    'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.'
    'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'
    I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible.
    I chose... Rapture.

Comment

They're not major changes. Just color corrected a bit and softened the backgrounds to make the car stand out a little more. You can tell the blacks and blues are alot deeper. Trying to keep everything lookin pretty natural still.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

I think the river shot feels kinda 3D to me haha. It like pops off the screen now. And the other one just looks really sharp. Like I said, nothing major though.

Comment

Nice looking pics.
          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
            Nice looking pics.
            good work!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

sharp

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

The changes are subtle. Just looks like it has more contrast.

Comment

I like what you've done. The blurred background does make the car stand out A LOT more.
                  Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X