Vanity mirror part # needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanity mirror part # needed

I need the part for the vanity mirror that actually covers the mirror and lights.

Thanks!

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Re: Vanity mirror part # needed

I had to have mine replaced because it wouldn't stay up and so the lights wouldn't stay on. Mine was covered under warranty, but they did tell me it was called an "SS Kit". Not sure if that helps since u need the part number.

Comment

If you have lights on both the left and right hand side the part # is 15855081 for either side. If the right hand side does not have lights, then the # is a 15855082.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I just received 15855081, this one is the beige color one with no lights. Turns out the gray one is the 15855082, that's the one I need.
          2005 G6 V6, CRABS w/ Custom lower grill ram, Eibach on KYB GR-2, Racingline STB & Street MMI , R1 Concepts Slotted & Cross Drilled w/ Hawk Pads, GTP 18" Hyper White, DDM 3K Fogs.

Comment

man talk about an old thread. i posted that the day after i bought my car

Comment

Good info is timeless unfortunate I order the wrong $#*!
              2005 G6 V6, CRABS w/ Custom lower grill ram, Eibach on KYB GR-2, Racingline STB & Street MMI , R1 Concepts Slotted & Cross Drilled w/ Hawk Pads, GTP 18" Hyper White, DDM 3K Fogs.

Comment

Working...
              X