Purchased From: Canadian Tire

Installation: Easy - just wipe on
    Installation Time: 10-15 minutes
    Any Installation Tips You Have: May want to wipe down after application

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10): 8
    Product Performance: (rate 1-10): 8
    Would you Recommend to Others: Yes

Any Other Comments:

Stuff works pretty good, but leaves an oily residue (I guess for the glossy look?) Let it sit for about 10 minuts before giving everything a quick wipe with a clean towel if you don't want oily seats. The stuff doesn't seem to stain clothes but it will come off onto your hands so I imagine it soaks into your clothes as well.

Thats good info,thanks! I never tried it before and was going to ask someone elses oppion before I bought some and tryed it.
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

i used their Gold Class Rich Leather liquid stuff and that worked awesome. i don't remember having any oily residue, but i wiped it on with one cloth and off with another and it cleaned a set of seats i bought off ebay beautifully. just another option

Comment

I love those wipes! Mequiar's is the only brand I use when it comes to cleaners and waxes. I know it sounds like a shameless plug, but they really do work a lot better than the other brands I've used before.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Coupe w/ Auto and an AEM Dryflow Filter to MAF Intake Setup. Best $53.70 I ever spent on a car! No re-oiling either... Also running Mobil1!

Comment

do you slide around in the seat afterwards? I love that!
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Hells Yeah! That stuff is truly awesome on the seats. Sometimes I forget how good the leather seats in our cars look, but then I notice them and I'm like, "My Trans Am's seats were never this good-looking!" I love my GTP!
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Coupe w/ Auto and an AEM Dryflow Filter to MAF Intake Setup. Best $53.70 I ever spent on a car! No re-oiling either... Also running Mobil1!

Comment

Yeah I'll add my thumbs up, great stuff!
              2009 Panther Black G8 GT
              334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

I am more of an Armoral spray bottle kind of guy it is the same thing... But I think it is a better value to get the bottle more for the buck

Comment

BAH ARMOR ALL!!!

I love the Big M!! I bought the Gold Class leather stuff and it works great!! but I seem to get it in my little holes in my seats
                  Gotta be more careful i guess

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

hey monica did you use the wipes or the liquid?

Comment

liquid.. i guess I need to rethink the application process

Comment

that is what i figured, but since jnak was talking about an 'oily residue' with the wipes i didn't know if you experienced something similar to what he did or not.

Comment

I haven't tried the wipes.. honestly didn't know they made them.. but I am very satisfied with the liquid.. so im sure the wipes are just as good.

Comment

I've tried Meguair's and Armoral's there both the same

Comment

I've heard bad things about Armor All.. at least with their interior cleaner.. I used it ritually with my old car, and no cracking or anything happened.. I just recently switched to Meguiars and i wont go back to armor all.. i really dont have anything against it though!

Comment

Working...
                              X