Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show

Well every weekend depending on the weather a bunch of people always get together to show off their cars at The Suds in Greenwood, IN. Today there was a car show, I was going to enter but there were already tons of cobras, t/a, 350z, vettes, ect. that I stood absolutely no chance at winner my division (top 10 tuner/new cars.) However I did get a chance to walk around and take some pictures for you. On a side note somebody came up to me and was like "this is a little different then some of the other ones. So does yours have the super charger?" Another person confusing the g6 and the GP haha. btw he went to the back of my car to check the badges but mine are all gone so I really confused him. Without further ado here are the pictures, I hope you enjoy.

here are just a few of them.

here is a slide show with all the pictures CLICK HERE

Re: Car Show

thats cool looks like fun. Those yellow rims on that viper look retarded though damn.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
      thats cool looks like fun. Those yellow rims on that viper look retarded though damn.
      they come stock like that
      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP

Performance (GTS)
        Dodge Viper second generation

* 0-60 mph (100 km/h): 4.0 sec
        * 0-100 mph (160 km/h): 8.6 sec
        * quarter mile: 12.2 sec @ 118 mph (190 km/h)
        * top speed: +190 mph (306 km/h)[3]
        * slalom: 71.3 mph (115 km/h)
        * skidpad average acceleration: 0.98 g (9.6 m/s²)

I'd still drive it though.

Comment

I would rather have the Z06 that does the quarter mile in 11.7 heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Does this go on every weekend? Cuz I would love to make it down to one of these. My girlfriends brother and dad also would come (not that that matters to you), but we've been lookin for some shows like this. Noblesville has a small one every saturday, but nothing like that. Good pics by the way.
            Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Originally posted by blkg6creed
              Does this go on every weekend? Cuz I would love to make it down to one of these. My girlfriends brother and dad also would come (not that that matters to you), but we've been lookin for some shows like this. Noblesville has a small one every saturday, but nothing like that. Good pics by the way.
              yes every saturday depending on weather. usually picks up around 4:30 - 5:00 but come early if you want a decent spot. Plus they just opened the suds back up (hot dogs, coney dogs, fries, chicken, you name it). It has been closed for 5-6 years. Everybody still met the last 5-6 years but now that it has reopened this place is hopping every saturday. If you need directions just PM me.

Comment

Looks like a good show.

I love car show season.
                Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

The viper reminds me of something Ronald Mcdonald would drive around.
                  Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

wow very nice pics,nice show,nice cars---now i cant wait till next weekend,i am going camping and there is a car show at the campground the same weekend ....

cold air intake, painted engine bay, zzp strut bar, GM lip kit, upper and lower recessed chrome grilles, chrome handles ,pillar posts,painted calipers,painted mirror covers,custom dual exhaust
                    interrior blue LED's , front and rear dart overlays
                    MODS to come ...MPD or GXP hood,and 91 octane tune (waiting on rear tail lights)

Comment

damn nice cars.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

looks like fun
                        Good pics, and i love tht black acura. clean car.

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                        no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

Working...
                        X