• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters New Ride

How is this for a sweet 16 birthday. Saturn Redline Vue

Re: Sisters New Ride

nice
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

this will make jedi happy! looks sharp
      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

thats the same color as my sisters first VUE lol that color is pretty ugly . But thats nice there not that bad of cars at all and as a first car thats really damn nice.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

DAMN! Lucky her! She'll enjoy that VUE for sure! I almost had my mom convinced on getting the puke green Redline, but she took a fully loaded silver AWD instead. Since her's should have the 3.5L under the hood... they are fun to drive, mighty easy to spin the wheels. I've beaten many cars with the Vue.

Comment

Like you said, thats way to nice of a car for her first car.
            Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

first car? man... those shouldnt be worth more than 2 grand... not a brand new car when you're learning to drive...

and what the hell is a vue redline? i've never heard of one... what's it packing?

Originally posted by grfnkl
              Since her's should have the 3.5L under the hood...

3.5 seems pretty week for a redline version...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by CjLink
                first car? man... those shouldnt be worth more than 2 grand... not a brand new car when you're learning to drive...

and what the hell is a vue redline? i've never heard of one... what's it packing?

Originally posted by grfnkl
                Since her's should have the 3.5L under the hood...

3.5 seems pretty week for a redline version...
                The redline should have the Honda 3.5L under the hood putting out about 250horses. It's pretty quick I must say so myself. The only difference between the redline and top end vue is the redline is about 1-2 inches lower then the standard vue. Plus it has a bunch of appearance items like body kit, rims.

Comment

Sweet ride!

Originally posted by acxdarlene
                  no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

both the regular vue and the RL version both have 250hp v6's.

major difference is the 18's, body kit, sport suspension tuning, completely different front end, special black leather and suede seats, chrome exhaust tip, footwell lighting, and a special gauge cluster, better audio system, etc.

I would love to have one, and thats a damn nice ride IMO

AJ
                    De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                    Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                    Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                    My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

not familiar with the vue redline but if its like the torrent GXP i belive it has the 3.6 compared to the 3.5 the regular torrent has

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                        not familiar with the vue redline but if its like the torrent GXP i belive it has the 3.6 compared to the 3.5 the regular torrent has

first gen vue's and vue rl's, had a 3.5L from 02 to 07

the 2nd gen 08 models now have a 3.6L option for either the XR or the RL trimline.

AJ
                        De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                        Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                        Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                        My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

I wish I got a car when I turned 16. Tell her to treat that thing like a child and to not let them dirty school girls harass her about the car. I read of to many accidents involving negligent teenagers.
                          Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

I got my first car at 17 about 6 months after I got my license, it was a 88 cherokee that my dad bought for me on my birthday for $1000. 6 months later I got the 6 because it was costing my dad $1000 a month in repairs to keep it running
                            2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
                            Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

must be nice
                              Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Working...
                              X