2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe = hawt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe = hawt!

There was talk about the G35 coupe in another thread on here, but I didn't want to hijack that one with talks of the 2007 G35 coupe. I wasn't too big a fan of the current infiniti, but I've gotta say that this new one looks awesome! They said this is pretty much what it's gonna look like when it debuts.

More pics here: http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/01/...-the-next-g35/

And video here: !http://www.automobilemag.com/multime...coupe_concept/

I just love the lines and its shape. Coupes just seem to be getting better and better!
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Look at the gas peddle that's in the interior shot on Leftlane News. It looks like the peddle is attached to the floor?!? Weird.

Other than that, that car is SEXY.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

That car is HOT!
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
        Look at the gas peddle that's in the interior shot on Leftlane News. It looks like the peddle is attached to the floor?!? Weird.

Other than that, that car is SEXY.
        Probably put a pad there so that your shoe doesnt mess up the carpet!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I like it! Better looking than the current G35 although I like it too.
          Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

yeah i like the current G35 but those are nice looking. the gauges look odd for some reason...can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

That is so fuckin sexy
              Originally posted by Nikki
              You are an e-pimp.
              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
              I tried too, my penis way too big
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I wanna know what made the headlights glow blue like that. You can't really see where the light is coming from. Of course you'd probably get pulled over for driving like that, but it would be cool as a feature to show off.
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Damn that's freakin hot! Is it too early to be thinking about buying a new car? I've loved the G35 coupes since they came out, just didn't feel like spending that much. I think I changed my mind.
                  ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

ooooooo sexy.
                      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                        yeah i like the current G35 but those are nice looking. the gauges look odd for some reason...can't quite put my finger on it.
                        well that g35 is dead sexy, and for the gauges well one their brighter then the damn sun looking at them and the other their nautical themed

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

as for the interior....whoo...I sat in a G35 coupe at a car show, and didn't wanna get out. It's really quite luxurious. This one looks even better!
                          -Mike #1

Comment

Yum!

Car looks like it's made out of molten Pewter and encased with platinum... I wanna lick it and then string it from a chain and bling that shit like it's 1999 with the No Limit Records Tank
                            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                              Yum!

Car looks like it's made out of molten Pewter and encased with platinum... I wanna lick it and then string it from a chain and bling that shit like it's 1999 with the No Limit Records Tank
                              yeah i have no idea what that means but it sounds like fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X